Motorola 4DTV 922 Not Correctly Loading Guide

I got a new guide download last night and, as expected, the IPG is still
only showing 4 hours of programming ahead of the present time. Anyone
experiencing the same problem with this model or other models? This
problem has just started up in the last several days.
3 answers Last reply
More about motorola 4dtv 922 correctly loading guide
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    RA-5C <RA-5CNOSPAM@alzonia.com> wrote in news:42DBB18E.CD0BB1E0@alzonia.com:

    > I got a new guide download last night and, as expected, the IPG is still
    > only showing 4 hours of programming ahead of the present time. Anyone
    > experiencing the same problem with this model or other models? This
    > problem has just started up in the last several days.

    I have the same problem with my 905 Sidecar. There has been some strange
    problems with the IPG lately. It looks like it has affected many other
    users.

    uH
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Here is a weird one for you.........I just contacted NPS,and their
    voice-mail preamble states that the guide is down and the ACC uplink
    control center is working on the problem.
    Now here is the weird part:All this week I have had absolutely NO
    PROBLEMS loading the IPG on my 4DTV 920 receiver.If such is the case,and
    the guide is down (they said it will be up in a few hours), HOW AM I
    SUPPOSEDLY DOING SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE CURRENTLY IMPOSSIBLE?
    (scratches head).
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    RA-5C wrote:
    > I got a new guide download last night and, as expected, the IPG is still
    > only showing 4 hours of programming ahead of the present time. Anyone
    > experiencing the same problem with this model or other models? This
    > problem has just started up in the last several days.

    It's now 5:30pm,Seattle time. I scrolled to 10:00am tomorrow with
    my DSR922. It has programming scheduled that far, at least.

4DTV Satellite Motorola