Rebooting

I connected a UPS between my Tivo and the wall socket because intermittent
power surges would cause it to reboot. The other day, it spontaneously
rebooted... and checking the logs the last phone update was hours prior...
so not sure why...

Any ideas?

--
J Lo Lingerie *plus* 50% off Thongs
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

    " dwacon" <ronald.mcdonald@supersize.me> wrote in message news:eK%Ce.172575$sy6.49596@lakeread04...
    > I connected a UPS between my Tivo and the wall socket because intermittent
    > power surges would cause it to reboot. The other day, it spontaneously
    > rebooted... and checking the logs the last phone update was hours prior...
    > so not sure why...
    >
    > Any ideas?

    Your comment isn't clear about the TiVo model involved.

    DirecTV DVRs with TiVo are known to spontaneously restart.
    It doesn't occur often, but does it happen with both "first"
    and "next" generation DVRs.

    "Jack Ak" <akjack@excite.com> wrote in message

    > but does it happen with both "first"
    > and "next" generation DVRs.

    are you asking?

    "Zardaz" <wizoz@emrldcty.com> wrote in message news:1121799545.69d4328d2c98924c258d54bf84ac4dee@teranews...

    > "Jack Ak" <akjack@excite.com> wrote in message
    > >>

    > > but does it happen with both "first"
    > > and "next" generation DVRs.
    > >

    > are you asking?

    Dyslexia? "but it does happen with both..."
    .. = ) jack

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video