GAC new location?

I just changed over my old GI2400R receiver for a 4dtv and got it all
running. I see on C3-810 that GAC has changed satellites. Anyone know
where it changed too?

Cheers,
Lawrence
1 answer Last reply
More about gac location
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    NPS (National Programming Service) told me that they are not actually
    changing satellites despite what the warning screen indicates.
    However,they are REMAPPING to a new frequency on the same satellite.They
    could not provide details as to when this will be completed however.

4DTV Satellite Video