Vec Repair?

Anyone know anyone who repairs Vecs? I have really nice one here but the
gun's misfiring pretty bad.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

    Chuck Whitby <intvsama@verizon.net> wrote in

    > Anyone know anyone who repairs Vecs? I have really nice one here but
    > the gun's misfiring pretty bad.

    Try crossposting this to rec.games.vectrex. That group is surprisingly
    active and contains a lot of VERY informative and helpful people.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Robert <picklehammer@home.com> wrote in

    > Chuck Whitby <intvsama@verizon.net> wrote in
    >
    >> Anyone know anyone who repairs Vecs? I have really nice one here but
    >> the gun's misfiring pretty bad.
    >>

    > Try crossposting this to rec.games.vectrex. That group is surprisingly
    > active and contains a lot of VERY informative and helpful people.

    ko

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder

    fixing the system isn't easy but fixing the controller isn't that hard , i
    think they explain how to open
    the controller in the faq.

    Chuck Whitby wrote:

    > Anyone know anyone who repairs Vecs? I have really nice one here but the
    > gun's misfiring pretty bad.
    >
    > --
    > ___
    > Chuck Whitby - Founder
    > East Coast Gaming Expo
    > http://www.ecgxpo.com
    > "It's the games"
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    robotron x <nospamdudes111222@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > fixing the system isn't easy but fixing the controller isn't that hard
    > , i think they explain how to open
    > the controller in the faq.

    Yah, by gun I ment the laser gun tho'. So it would be a system repair.

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder

Games Video Classic