POWER SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ATARI 2600??? / brag

Hello there,
Today I found a 4-switch Atari 2600, a set of paddles, 2 standard
Atari Joysticks, and one aftermarket Atari Joystick all for $10.

The deal didn't include a power supply, so I was wondering if anyone
has had any luck with using any substitutions, you know like a Jaguar
or NES power supply? I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about power substitute atari 2600 brag

    On 14 Jul 2005 00:14:07 -0700, "The Space Boss" <drsmith666@aol.com>
    wrote:

    >Hello there,
    > Today I found a 4-switch Atari 2600, a set of paddles, 2 standard
    >Atari Joysticks, and one aftermarket Atari Joystick all for $10.
    >
    >The deal didn't include a power supply, so I was wondering if anyone
    >has had any luck with using any substitutions, you know like a Jaguar
    >or NES power supply? I'd sure appreciate it.
    >
    >Thanks.

    Pretty much anything that offers 9v DC 500mA or more and has mini
    phono style plug with tip as positive. NES and Jaguar uses barrel
    style plug and won't fit at all.

Power Supplies Joystick Atari