Coinnecting two lnb to one receiver with power to both

I ahve a dual output ku lnb with separte v and h out which requires
both inputs to have power simultaneously.I need to connect this to a
Pansat 330a receiver with one input. Can someone reccomend a switch
that will switch between the two lnb while supplying power to both?
Thanks.
Orville.
1 answer Last reply
More about coinnecting lnb receiver power
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    ophillips@yahoo.com wrote in news:1120607042.705827.167800
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > I ahve a dual output ku lnb with separte v and h out which requires
    > both inputs to have power simultaneously.I need to connect this to a
    > Pansat 330a receiver with one input. Can someone reccomend a switch
    > that will switch between the two lnb while supplying power to both?
    > Thanks.
    > Orville.

    Any powered multiswitch.

MPEG DVB Video Power