Pioneer DVL-919 w/ Japanese Remote?

I was wondering if it were possible to use the Japanese remote on the
black US DVL-919? Will the shuttle function work?

--
martians@sdf.lonestar.org
9 answers Last reply

    Any Pioneer SR remote with a shuttle sending DVD codes will work on the US
    DVL-919.

    Regards,

    Nico de Vries

    "RED MARTIAN" <martians@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org> wrote in message
    > I was wondering if it were possible to use the Japanese remote on the
    > black US DVL-919? Will the shuttle function work?
    >
    > --
    > martians@sdf.lonestar.org

    Nico de Vries <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:

    The only question left is where can one get Japanese remote with a
    shuttle... I do also own DVL-919 and would happily buy such a toy...

    > Any Pioneer SR remote with a shuttle sending DVD codes will work on the US
    > DVL-919.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Nico de Vries
    >
    > "RED MARTIAN" <martians@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org> wrote in message
    >> I was wondering if it were possible to use the Japanese remote on the
    >> black US DVL-919? Will the shuttle function work?
    >>
    >> --
    >> martians@sdf.lonestar.org

    ---
    * KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
    * Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *

    Maybe an Elite DVL-91 remote, which also has a shuttle, is a possibility.
    Pioneer may be able to supply this remote as a service part. The DVL-91
    remote type number is CU-DV011. I don't know the service part number, maybe
    Kurtis Bahr knows.

    Regards,

    Nico de Vries

    "Sergey Kubushin" <ksi@koi8.net> wrote in message
    > Nico de Vries <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:
    >
    > The only question left is where can one get Japanese remote with a
    > shuttle... I do also own DVL-919 and would happily buy such a toy...
    >
    > > Any Pioneer SR remote with a shuttle sending DVD codes will work on the
    US
    > > DVL-919.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Nico de Vries
    > >
    > > "RED MARTIAN" <martians@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org> wrote in message
    > >> I was wondering if it were possible to use the Japanese remote on the
    > >> black US DVL-919? Will the shuttle function work?
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> martians@sdf.lonestar.org
    > >

    > ---
    > * KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
    > * Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *

    Nico de Vries <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:

    They do supply original DVL-919 remotes. However I didn't find anything with
    a shuttle.

    > Maybe an Elite DVL-91 remote, which also has a shuttle, is a possibility.
    > Pioneer may be able to supply this remote as a service part. The DVL-91
    > remote type number is CU-DV011. I don't know the service part number, maybe
    > Kurtis Bahr knows.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Nico de Vries
    >
    > "Sergey Kubushin" <ksi@koi8.net> wrote in message
    >> Nico de Vries <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:
    >>
    >> The only question left is where can one get Japanese remote with a
    >> shuttle... I do also own DVL-919 and would happily buy such a toy...
    >>
    >> > Any Pioneer SR remote with a shuttle sending DVD codes will work on the
    > US
    >> > DVL-919.
    >> >
    >> > Regards,
    >> >
    >> > Nico de Vries
    >> >
    >> > "RED MARTIAN" <martians@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org> wrote in message

    >> ---
    >> ******************************************************************
    >> * KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
    >> * Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
    >> ******************************************************************

    ---
    * KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
    * Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *

    Would it work with the DVL-700 as well?

    Mike

    > Nico de Vries <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:
    >
    > They do supply original DVL-919 remotes. However I didn't find anything
    with
    > a shuttle.
    >
    > > Maybe an Elite DVL-91 remote, which also has a shuttle, is a
    possibility.
    > > Pioneer may be able to supply this remote as a service part. The DVL-91
    > > remote type number is CU-DV011. I don't know the service part number,
    maybe
    > > Kurtis Bahr knows.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Nico de Vries
    > >
    > > "Sergey Kubushin" <ksi@koi8.net> wrote in message
    > >> Nico de Vries <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> The only question left is where can one get Japanese remote with a
    > >> shuttle... I do also own DVL-919 and would happily buy such a toy...

    > > US

    > >> ---
    > >> ******************************************************************
    > >> * KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
    > >> * Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *
    > >> ******************************************************************
    > >

    > ---
    > * KSI@home KOI8 Net < > The impossible we do immediately. *
    > * Las Vegas NV, USA < > Miracles require 24-hour notice. *

    I've tested it with a DVL-700 and it works "half" with a DVL-91 remote. The
    shuttle works, but the jog does not.

    Regards

    Nico de Vries

    "Michael" <mikeandjackie73@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Would it work with the DVL-700 as well?
    >
    > Mike

    thanks. Would the Japanese remote work?

    "Nico de Vries" <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
    > I've tested it with a DVL-700 and it works "half" with a DVL-91 remote.
    The
    > shuttle works, but the jog does not.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Nico de Vries
    >
    > "Michael" <mikeandjackie73@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Would it work with the DVL-700 as well?
    > >
    > > Mike

    I have a DVL-919 and a DVL-91 remote. It works the same as on the DVL-700 -
    shuttle works, jog does not. Fully functional on the DVL-909 however.
    Remote I have is the CU-DV017 (VXX2562)

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:26:29 +0200, "Nico de Vries"
    <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:

    >I've tested it with a DVL-700 and it works "half" with a DVL-91 remote. The
    >shuttle works, but the jog does not.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Nico de Vries
    >
    >"Michael" <mikeandjackie73@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Would it work with the DVL-700 as well?
    >>
    >> Mike

    CU-DV011=VXX2532

    This is actually the remote for the DV09.

    DVL-91 remotes:

    CU-DV017=VXX2562 (old logo)
    CU-DV034=VXX2625 (new logo)

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:00:59 +0200, "Nico de Vries"
    <n.de.vries.1@hetnet.nl> wrote:

    >Maybe an Elite DVL-91 remote, which also has a shuttle, is a possibility.
    >Pioneer may be able to supply this remote as a service part. The DVL-91
    >remote type number is CU-DV011. I don't know the service part number, maybe
    >Kurtis Bahr knows.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Nico de Vries

Laser Disc Players Pioneer Video Japanese