Nimiq polarities

Are the Nimiq satellites polarized linear or circular? Thanks

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA
--
I just had one of those "what the hell am I doing?" moments.

-Adam Savage, Mythbuster
3 answers Last reply
More about nimiq polarities
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    Circular
    "Rich Piehl" <rpiehl5REMOVETHIS@FORNOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message
    > Are the Nimiq satellites polarized linear or circular? Thanks
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA
    > --
    > I just had one of those "what the hell am I doing?" moments.
    >
    > -Adam Savage, Mythbuster
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    Rich Piehl wrote:
    > Are the Nimiq satellites polarized linear or circular? Thanks
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA

    You can look up most any satellite at www.lyngsat.com.
    Then find the transponder you're interested in and see if it
    says "R" or "L" vs. "H" or "V" for polarity. R/L is circular,
    and H/V is linear.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    Rich Piehl <rpiehl5REMOVETHIS@FORNOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in

    > Are the Nimiq satellites polarized linear or circular? Thanks
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA

    Circular DBS band.