Where can I download mpeg's for Daphne Emulator? Games Suc..

Where can I download mpeg's for Daphne Emulator? Games Such as
Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc??? TIA

Leo
2 answers Last reply
More about download mpeg daphne emulator games suc

    I have the Space Ace Laserdisc on eBay for sale. I priced it a little less
    than it sold for last time, but everything is nogotiable.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=381&item=6403311577&r
    d=1&ssPageName=WD1V

    The only email address I read is etvideo1@aol.com

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:46:41 +0300, Leo <nomail@here.fake> wrote:

    >Where can I download mpeg's for Daphne Emulator? Games Such as
    >Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc??? TIA
    >
    >Leo

    not here obviously.

Laser Disc Players Download MPEG Games Emulator Product