Space Ace & Dragon's Lair Laserdiscs

The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900
5 answers Last reply
More about space ace dragon lair laserdiscs

    Good luck as I think I might have these also.

    "imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
    > Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900

    WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between putting mine
    up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.

    In article <Q98oe.93433$w15.27047@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
    <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

    >WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between
    >putting mine up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.

    I have a question on these. I have Space Ace and Dragon's Lair -
    both on LD with an aluminum backplate - but I've also heard they
    were made as standard LDs with the typical blank or beige plastic
    backplate. The aluminum based disks surely are heavy.

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    I have only seen the metal backed ones. My ALBEGAS CYBERNAUT SEGA ARCADE
    GAME LASERDISC has the game on both sides.

    "Bill Vermillion" <bv@wjv.com> wrote in message news:IIEpnp.958@wjv.com...
    > In article <Q98oe.93433$w15.27047@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
    > <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
    >
    > >WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between
    > >putting mine up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.
    >
    > I have a question on these. I have Space Ace and Dragon's Lair -
    > both on LD with an aluminum backplate - but I've also heard they
    > were made as standard LDs with the typical blank or beige plastic
    > backplate. The aluminum based disks surely are heavy.
    >

    > >"imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >> The coin op laserdisc's from the arcade machines, Space Ace & Dragon's
    > >> Lair. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbeatlbay7900
    > >

    > --
    > Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    The original Dragon's Lair was only available with a metal back. In
    2002, a "repressing" was done by Michael Fox, about 400 copies were
    pressed by Imation (3M) which is a standard disc.

    Dragon's Lair 2 was pressed as a "regular" disc.

    Space Ace was also metal backed - but Space Ace got a reissue through
    Leland Corporation as an upgrade to the "Dragon's Lair II" arcade game
    - that version is a regular backed disc.

    Blaine

    On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:23:18 GMT, <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

    >I have only seen the metal backed ones. My ALBEGAS CYBERNAUT SEGA ARCADE
    >GAME LASERDISC has the game on both sides.
    >

    >"Bill Vermillion" <bv@wjv.com> wrote in message news:IIEpnp.958@wjv.com...
    >> In article <Q98oe.93433$w15.27047@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>,
    >> <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >WOW! Space Ace went for $138.00. Now I have to decide between
    >> >putting mine up for auction or listing it in my eBay store.
    >>
    >> I have a question on these. I have Space Ace and Dragon's Lair -
    >> both on LD with an aluminum backplate - but I've also heard they
    >> were made as standard LDs with the typical blank or beige plastic
    >> backplate. The aluminum based disks surely are heavy.
    >>

    >> >"imjones89" <imjones89@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> >

    >> --
    >> Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

    Blaine