Tekkken Characters

Does antone else know if any of the tekken charaters have appeared in
any other fighting game?
3 answers Last reply
More about tekkken characters

    mort <mort2@freeola.com> wrote:
    > Does antone else know if any of the tekken charaters have appeared in
    > any other fighting game?

    Hihachi was in Soul Caliber 2. Nina Williams is also in the game Death
    by Degrees.

    --
    : :: : [haphzrd] : :: :
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    On 22 Jun 2005 08:46:28 -0700, "mort" <mort2@freeola.com> wrote:

    >Does antone else know if any of the tekken charaters have appeared in
    >any other fighting game?

    Yoshimitsu is in Soul Calibur 1 and 2.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    "mort" <mort2@freeola.com> wrote in message
    > Does antone else know if any of the tekken charaters have appeared in
    > any other fighting game?

    Not a fighting game necessarily, but Heihachi appeared in Namco's Gamecube
    party game (of which I forget the name).

Games Video Classic