Pioneer HLD X-0

I'm looking also for a Pioneer HLD X-0 in ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION.
I PAY VERY VERY GOOD...
8 answers Last reply
More about pioneer hld

    > I PAY VERY VERY GOOD...

    .... and also usually very very late if ever. Sellers beware.

    n$a wrote:
    > > I PAY VERY VERY GOOD...
    >
    > ... and also usually very very late if ever. Sellers beware.

    LOL! Thanks, Nicolas, for making me laugh... :-)

    -Junior

    > Because i bought a MUSE Hi-VISION disc to someone
    else you got mad

    Didn't you give up on Cliffhanger MUSE? (with *yet* another username)?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6391455057&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    Also you put high bids on LDDb.com in your wishlist but never purchased
    anything. I had to freeze/delete your first account and freeze also the
    second one you created again to avoid showing delirious bids ($500 for
    T2 MUSE, etc.).

    Rgds,
    Julien
    --
    http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database

    Why should Sellers be Aware Sir. Nicolas?
    Because i don't pay??!! I guess you are wrong my friend...
    You think that only you have Hi-Vision stuff... VERY WRONG...And your
    prices are too high.. (not normal prices). Blue Ray and HD-DVD are there
    soon...
    You are wrong. And one more thing i didn't offended you as you did on the
    e-mail you sent me. Because i bought a MUSE Hi-VISION disc to someone
    else you got mad, and now just because i was looking for more MUSE movies,
    besides the ones i wanted to buy from you, you called me an idiot...
    That's wrong, and i keep my word. And i meant to keep the deal, and buy
    more copies from other sellers...
    I do not offend anyone as you did to me... and i'm not going to have the
    same attitude you had, but other people may now realize if i'm a bad payer
    as you said...
    And this is the true...

    Same person again (not so many LD enthusiasts in Portugal) with *yet*
    another newly created account?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6406797483&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEDW%3AIT&rd=1

    I hope he will pay this time and not claim that he couldn't make the
    difference between Pounds and Dollars like last time...

    Rgds,
    Julien
    --
    http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database

    HEY COOL! You listed my auction...! LOL

    Yep, that Cliffanger Transaction never went through.... He pulled out
    of the sale. I did sell the disc to another Ebayer however, but at a
    fraction of that price, not unsuprisingly :) Even my second chance
    offer was turned down as someone watching the listing offered him their
    own copy for less... Joy !

    Julien Wilk wrote:
    > > Because i bought a MUSE Hi-VISION disc to someone
    > else you got mad
    >
    > Didn't you give up on Cliffhanger MUSE? (with *yet* another username)?
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6391455057&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
    >
    > Also you put high bids on LDDb.com in your wishlist but never purchased
    > anything. I had to freeze/delete your first account and freeze also the
    > second one you created again to avoid showing delirious bids ($500 for
    > T2 MUSE, etc.).
    >
    > Rgds,
    > Julien
    > --
    > http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database

    Hey look ....

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3317&item=5785377965&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    I wonder if THIS sale will fall through? This is the bidder you mention
    - and someone has already asked the seller if they can pay in
    instalments? I hope for the sellers sake it doesn't fall through.....

    Regards, LJ

    PS - What a Great Machine. What are the going prices for used ones?
    Would love to own one but can't afford that much!!

    heh, good for the seller, he cancelled the bidders bid. This bidder
    just needs to go away after all his crazy bidding and non-payment.

    I too would love to own one of these players, but can't afford one. I
    would think the $3600 is a good price for a new unit today. Used are
    going for $2000 for a 6 year old unit to $2400 for a 3 year old one.

    Best regards,
    Ed

    On 28 Jun 2005 13:53:59 -0700, "LunarJetman1970"
    <gelboy_goughie@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Hey look ....
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3317&item=5785377965&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
    >
    >I wonder if THIS sale will fall through? This is the bidder you mention
    >- and someone has already asked the seller if they can pay in
    >instalments? I hope for the sellers sake it doesn't fall through.....
    >
    >Regards, LJ
    >
    >PS - What a Great Machine. What are the going prices for used ones?
    >Would love to own one but can't afford that much!!

Laser Disc Players Pioneer Video Product