Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Pioneer HLD X-0

Tags:
  • Laser Disc Players
  • Pioneer
  • Video
  • Product
Last response: in Home Theatre
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 6:06:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

I'm looking also for a Pioneer HLD X-0 in ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION.
I PAY VERY VERY GOOD...

More about : pioneer hld

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 9:46:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

> I PAY VERY VERY GOOD...

.... and also usually very very late if ever. Sellers beware.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 4:25:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

n$a wrote:
> > I PAY VERY VERY GOOD...
>
> ... and also usually very very late if ever. Sellers beware.

LOL! Thanks, Nicolas, for making me laugh... :-)

-Junior
Related resources
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:45:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

> Because i bought a MUSE Hi-VISION disc to someone
else you got mad

Didn't you give up on Cliffhanger MUSE? (with *yet* another username)?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=63...

Also you put high bids on LDDb.com in your wishlist but never purchased
anything. I had to freeze/delete your first account and freeze also the
second one you created again to avoid showing delirious bids ($500 for
T2 MUSE, etc.).

Rgds,
Julien
--
http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:55:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

Why should Sellers be Aware Sir. Nicolas?
Because i don't pay??!! I guess you are wrong my friend...
You think that only you have Hi-Vision stuff... VERY WRONG...And your
prices are too high.. (not normal prices). Blue Ray and HD-DVD are there
soon...
You are wrong. And one more thing i didn't offended you as you did on the
e-mail you sent me. Because i bought a MUSE Hi-VISION disc to someone
else you got mad, and now just because i was looking for more MUSE movies,
besides the ones i wanted to buy from you, you called me an idiot...
That's wrong, and i keep my word. And i meant to keep the deal, and buy
more copies from other sellers...
I do not offend anyone as you did to me... and i'm not going to have the
same attitude you had, but other people may now realize if i'm a bad payer
as you said...
And this is the true...
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 4:21:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

Same person again (not so many LD enthusiasts in Portugal) with *yet*
another newly created account?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6406...

I hope he will pay this time and not claim that he couldn't make the
difference between Pounds and Dollars like last time...

Rgds,
Julien
--
http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 6:20:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

HEY COOL! You listed my auction...! LOL

Yep, that Cliffanger Transaction never went through.... He pulled out
of the sale. I did sell the disc to another Ebayer however, but at a
fraction of that price, not unsuprisingly :)  Even my second chance
offer was turned down as someone watching the listing offered him their
own copy for less... Joy !

Julien Wilk wrote:
> > Because i bought a MUSE Hi-VISION disc to someone
> else you got mad
>
> Didn't you give up on Cliffhanger MUSE? (with *yet* another username)?
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=63...
>
> Also you put high bids on LDDb.com in your wishlist but never purchased
> anything. I had to freeze/delete your first account and freeze also the
> second one you created again to avoid showing delirious bids ($500 for
> T2 MUSE, etc.).
>
> Rgds,
> Julien
> --
> http://LDDb.com/ - LaserDisc Database
Anonymous
June 28, 2005 5:53:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

Hey look ....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor...

I wonder if THIS sale will fall through? This is the bidder you mention
- and someone has already asked the seller if they can pay in
instalments? I hope for the sellers sake it doesn't fall through.....

Regards, LJ

PS - What a Great Machine. What are the going prices for used ones?
Would love to own one but can't afford that much!!
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 3:31:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.video.laserdisc (More info?)

heh, good for the seller, he cancelled the bidders bid. This bidder
just needs to go away after all his crazy bidding and non-payment.

I too would love to own one of these players, but can't afford one. I
would think the $3600 is a good price for a new unit today. Used are
going for $2000 for a 6 year old unit to $2400 for a 3 year old one.


Best regards,
Ed




On 28 Jun 2005 13:53:59 -0700, "LunarJetman1970"
<gelboy_goughie@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>Hey look ....
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categor...
>
>I wonder if THIS sale will fall through? This is the bidder you mention
>- and someone has already asked the seller if they can pay in
>instalments? I hope for the sellers sake it doesn't fall through.....
>
>Regards, LJ
>
>PS - What a Great Machine. What are the going prices for used ones?
>Would love to own one but can't afford that much!!