TiVo DVR Software version 6.x features

Here is another new feature that some folks may not have noticed...

The Advance button will move the Now Playing List display window
from Top to Bottom and vice versa with a single press. This is handy
for opening the Suggestions folder quickly with two key presses.
The Advance button has the same function in a Folder.
1 answer Last reply
More about tivo dvr software version features

    * Jack Ak Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:

    > Here is another new feature that some folks may not have noticed...
    >
    > The Advance button will move the Now Playing List display window
    > from Top to Bottom and vice versa with a single press. This is handy
    > for opening the Suggestions folder quickly with two key presses.
    > The Advance button has the same function in a Folder.

    Heh, I wasnt sure what key did that. I just 'found' that feature on my
    new Harmony 880 Remote.

    --
    David

Ptv Tivo Tivo Software DVR