What a waste of postage!

You won't believe what I got in the mail yesterday. Okay, maybe
you would, since some of us probably got the same thing. I got
an eBay catalog. Think about this: an eBay catalog. I got a
product listing for a company that doesn't actually sell anything.
They just provide a venue for other people. It was just a bunch
of quotes like "iPod starting at $247 NEW!".

Why, exactly, am I getting a catalog from a company that doesn't
sell anything, and whose website I frequent a lot anyway?

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com
4 answers Last reply
More about waste postage

    I get Ebay "how-to" CDs regularly and I've had an account for 5+ years.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:05:19 -0500, "Aaron J. Bossig"
    <linkvb06@SpammersWillBeExecuted.ptd.net> wrote:

    >Why, exactly, am I getting a catalog from a company that doesn't
    >sell anything, and whose website I frequent a lot anyway?

    Sell that catalog on eBay! When eBay realizes someone is making
    profit off something that is free to begin with, they will stop
    wasting tree and postages. =)
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    In article <1118887062.279250.116080@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
    "Carey85" <carey_85@adelphia.net> wrote:

    > I get Ebay "how-to" CDs regularly and I've had an account for 5+ years.

    I don't get anything in the mail from eBay. How did I get so lucky?
    I've been on since Sept, 1997.

    jt
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    ......but it came with a $10 off $50 coupon using Paypal.... I think thats a
    pretty good excuse to go shoppin online this weekend :D

    Erik

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <linkvb06@SpammersWillBeExecuted.ptd.net> wrote in message
    > You won't believe what I got in the mail yesterday. Okay, maybe
    > you would, since some of us probably got the same thing. I got
    > an eBay catalog. Think about this: an eBay catalog. I got a
    > product listing for a company that doesn't actually sell anything.
    > They just provide a venue for other people. It was just a bunch
    > of quotes like "iPod starting at $247 NEW!".
    >
    > Why, exactly, am I getting a catalog from a company that doesn't
    > sell anything, and whose website I frequent a lot anyway?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Aaron J. Bossig
    >
    > http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    > http://www.dvdverdict.com