FS: SPACE ACE ARCADE GAME LASERDISC in my eBay store

I decided not to play around with an auction. First one who wants it gets
it. This is a little (very little) less that one sold for on 2 June.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6403311577
5 answers Last reply
More about space ace arcade game laserdisc ebay store

    Correction, on 3 June.

    <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I decided not to play around with an auction. First one who wants it gets
    > it. This is a little (very little) less that one sold for on 2 June.
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6403311577

    i had a copy of this a couple years ago, and took $35 for it after several
    unsuccessful ebay auctions. somebody paid me $49 for dragons lair I and II
    as a pair, and my second copy of dragon's lair II brought $19. anybody who
    paid $225 for this disc really should see a good psychiatrist, or perhaps a
    lawyer depending upon your point of view.

    while laserdisc is largely defunt, [my dealership expired at the end of
    calender year 2000,] i still occasionally encounter discs from this series,
    along with other archival titles, such as "art of the western world." these
    i sell for $19 [+ $4 shipping,] or discs 2-6 @ $89 postpaid anywhere in the
    continental US. I don't have volume 1 from this series, and will trade any
    of the others effen-steffen if you have it. Planet Earth Spacedisc, with its
    thousands of stills taken from orbit, is $29 postpaid.

    I can offer a sealed copy of the recalled Disney "2-tits" Rescuers for $88,
    and a sealed Criterion Goldfinger with banned commentary and James Bond's
    bread commercials for $144.25.

    An AUTOGRAPHED!!! DVD of Frances Ford Copolla's Koyaanisqatsi, WITH
    PROVENANCE, is available @ $825, postpaid.
    Remember the Best of Roger Rabbit disc that was recalled within hours of its
    release? Mine is minty, no p/o== one of perhaps only a few dozen known to
    exist. None better now or ever. $1,350=.

    Paypal welcome; references upon request.

    Enjoy--:)*

    Douglas Pratt wrote:
    "An AUTOGRAPHED!!! DVD of Frances Ford Copolla's Koyaanisqatsi, WITH
    PROVENANCE, is available @ $825, postpaid. Remember the Best of Roger
    Rabbit disc that was recalled within hours of its release? Mine is
    minty, no p/o== one of perhaps only a few dozen known to exist. None
    better now or ever. $1,350=.
    _____________________________________
    It's interesting that Doug thinks that someone who paid $225 for that
    Arcade disc should see either a shrink or a lawyer.
    If someone shells out $1350 for the Best of Roger Rabbit, should they
    see a brain surgeon for a lobotomy??
    Kevin

    "Kevin Hawerchuk" <KevHaw@webtv.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > It's interesting that Doug thinks that someone who paid $225 for that
    > Arcade disc should see either a shrink or a lawyer.
    > If someone shells out $1350 for the Best of Roger Rabbit, should they
    > see a brain surgeon for a lobotomy??

    Yes they should.

    /Kenneth Iversen

    People should do at least some basic research before they post

    The following Space Ace laserdisc sold for $138.48 on 2 June 2005

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=381&item=6400427143&r
    d=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    AND, the folowing Space Ace Laserdisc sold for $227.50 on e3 June 2005

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8195368821&
    rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

    I am asking for less, or what the non-winning bid was.

    Ron

    "Kevin Hawerchuk" <KevHaw@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > Douglas Pratt wrote:
    > "An AUTOGRAPHED!!! DVD of Frances Ford Copolla's Koyaanisqatsi, WITH
    > PROVENANCE, is available @ $825, postpaid. Remember the Best of Roger
    > Rabbit disc that was recalled within hours of its release? Mine is
    > minty, no p/o== one of perhaps only a few dozen known to exist. None
    > better now or ever. $1,350=.
    > It's interesting that Doug thinks that someone who paid $225 for that
    > Arcade disc should see either a shrink or a lawyer.
    > If someone shells out $1350 for the Best of Roger Rabbit, should they
    > see a brain surgeon for a lobotomy??
    > Kevin

Laser Disc Players Games Video Ebay