DVD burning bummer

I got a home movie tape from a friend that I tried to burn to DVD. I
shot it out to my replay and imported it into my PC with DVA.
The problem is there are video dropouts on the tape that blue screen
RTV. When that spot hits Womble it stops importing the project.
Cyberlink Power Producer does the same thing.
Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about dvd burning bummer

    gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

    > I got a home movie tape from a friend that I tried to burn to DVD. I
    > shot it out to my replay and imported it into my PC with DVA.
    > The problem is there are video dropouts on the tape that blue screen
    > RTV. When that spot hits Womble it stops importing the project.
    > Cyberlink Power Producer does the same thing.
    > Any ideas?

    I don't know if Circuit City and the like still carry them, but they used
    to have video enhancer boxes that were primarily used to extend the sync
    signals (which had been shortened as a form of copy protection). The boxes
    generally ran in the $35-$50 range. They also have color correction and
    other video enhancements.

    --
    Jeff

    NOTE: Remove underscores from my e-mail address to reply personally.

Ptv Replaytv Video DVD Burning