SpikeTv E3 for All on June 7

Get thoses VCRs ready for SpikeTv reviews E3 show on June 7 at 9pm. For
more info check out
Spiketv.com
Thanks,
Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about spiketv june

    The Spike - Game awards -- Yeah, that was some of the worst stuff I've
    *ever* seen. Makes most of the G4 original programming look like gold.

    = numsix
    = http://www.villagebbs.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Michael Smeal <Msmeal@paonline.com> wrote in news:DLadnWoFwZhchTjfRVn-
    tA@paonline.com:

    > Get thoses VCRs ready for SpikeTv reviews E3 show on June 7 at 9pm. For
    > more info check out
    > Spiketv.com
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

    If their E3 review is anything like their VGAs, I'd rather get my shotgun
    ready.

    --
    ___
    Chuck Whitby - Founder