Crash BSOD 0X124

G

Had 2 blue screens over the past 2 days while playing DoTA 2. Once at about each time of peak temperatures where I live. Was 110 yesterday and 108 today. I have updated drivers and flashed the BIOS so hopefully that will fix it. The hardware is only about 7 months old. I ran Prime 95 for 6 hours with no crashes. Highest temperature was a spike to 95c average temp was 85c. The highest temp during normal use usually doesn't exceed 60c.

Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Motherboard: MSI H87-G43
CPU: i5-4670k
RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb 1600MHz

Update: Both Memtest and Prime 95 ran showing no errors. P95 for 6 hours, Memtest for 8 passes. Reinstalled Windows as well.
Update 2:Chkdsk ran fine. No errors either.
Update 3: Must have been a corrupted Windows issue.

Seems like you are fairly knowledgeable so don't be offended when I say that to me, it seems like your temps are awfully high. I think it's possible at those temps something is gonna give. I'm wondering why your thermal protection hasn't kicked in at those temps. Might NOT be the problem but it's certainly a cause for concern. Are those your core temps or socket temps?

G

Yeah Haswell processors run infamously hot. Planning on getting a Hyper 212 soon.
They are my core temps.

After 6 hours I still couldn't get the temps higher than 95. No errors/crashes. Going to run Memtest overnight and see if anything comes up.