Russ Meyer on LaserDisc

I see that RM Films is selling off it's remaining stock of Russ Meyer
films on LaserDisc:

http://www.rmfilms.com/laserdiscs.shtml

John Cowart
2 answers Last reply
More about russ meyer laserdisc

    That is hardly what I would call a blow-out when you sell at full price.

    <cowartmisc1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I see that RM Films is selling off it's remaining stock of Russ Meyer
    > films on LaserDisc:
    >
    > http://www.rmfilms.com/laserdiscs.shtml
    >
    > John Cowart

    Since they're out of print, take it or leave it.

    On Mon, 30 May 2005 21:21:43 GMT, <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

    >That is hardly what I would call a blow-out when you sell at full price.
    >
    ><cowartmisc1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I see that RM Films is selling off it's remaining stock of Russ Meyer
    >> films on LaserDisc:
    >>
    >> http://www.rmfilms.com/laserdiscs.shtml
    >>
    >> John Cowart

Laser Disc Players Video Product