  • Product
Last response: in Home Theatre
Anonymous
May 30, 2005 4:41:14 PM

I see that RM Films is selling off it's remaining stock of Russ Meyer
films on LaserDisc:

http://www.rmfilms.com/laserdiscs.shtml

John Cowart

More about : russ meyer laserdisc

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 1:21:43 AM

That is hardly what I would call a blow-out when you sell at full price.

<cowartmisc1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I see that RM Films is selling off it's remaining stock of Russ Meyer
> films on LaserDisc:
>
> http://www.rmfilms.com/laserdiscs.shtml
>
> John Cowart

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 10:02:59 AM

Since they're out of print, take it or leave it.

On Mon, 30 May 2005 21:21:43 GMT, <etvideo1@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>That is hardly what I would call a blow-out when you sell at full price.
>
><cowartmisc1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> I see that RM Films is selling off it's remaining stock of Russ Meyer
>> films on LaserDisc:
>>
>> http://www.rmfilms.com/laserdiscs.shtml
>>
>> John Cowart

Related resources