New Tivo OS?

I have read and heard much about a new Tivo version/OS. I still have the
same I've had for years. I have a Phillips DSR6000 w/Tivo
3.1.0c2-01-1-001. Is this not eligible for upgrade?
3 answers Last reply
More about tivo

    jlab13 <spam@spam.com> wrote in news:kpqoe.255$2H2.34@trndny08:

    > I have read and heard much about a new Tivo version/OS. I still have the
    > same I've had for years. I have a Phillips DSR6000 w/Tivo
    > 3.1.0c2-01-1-001. Is this not eligible for upgrade?

    Nope.

    On 2005-06-04, jlab13 <spam@spam.com> wrote:
    > I have read and heard much about a new Tivo version/OS. I still have the
    > same I've had for years. I have a Phillips DSR6000 w/Tivo
    > 3.1.0c2-01-1-001. Is this not eligible for upgrade?

    Correct, it is not eligible for upgrade.

    --
    This is my .sig

    "Mike Hunt" <in2sheep@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:11a4eiu67rbkv38@corp.supernews.com...
    > On 2005-06-04, jlab13 <spam@spam.com> wrote:
    > > I have read and heard much about a new Tivo version/OS. I still have the
    > > same I've had for years. I have a Phillips DSR6000 w/Tivo
    > > 3.1.0c2-01-1-001. Is this not eligible for upgrade?
    >
    > Correct, it is not eligible for upgrade.

    There is no pending upgrade, but don't rule out one in the future.
    If a problem develops that can be fixed in software an upgrade
    may fix the problem. Version 3.1.0 was to have been the last
    upgrade released for the Philips DSR6000.

    Look here: http://www.directv.com/see/landing/dvr_upgrade.html
    and see
    Are all DIRECTV DVRs receiving this upgrade?
    No. DIRECTV DVR models SONY SAT-T60, PHILIPS DSR6000R, HUGHES GXCEBOT
    and HR10-250 will not receive the 6.2 software upgrade at this time.

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video