Help Tivo ToGo to MPG?

Hello All,

I have a one shot need. I have some VCR footage that I plan on recording to
Tivo. No sweat there.

But then I want to save it to the PC, but instead of burning it to a DVD...
I just want to turn it into an MPG file so I can publish it to my website or
send it via email. It's just some footage of me presenting a seminar.

Any help appreciated, looked at different sources but they are all confusing
as all-get-out.

Thanks,
Steve Banks
2 answers Last reply
More about tivo togo mpg

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:30:13 -0700, "Steven Banks"
    <roadkingman_FINGER_@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Hello All,
    >
    >I have a one shot need. I have some VCR footage that I plan on recording to
    >Tivo. No sweat there.
    >
    >But then I want to save it to the PC, but instead of burning it to a DVD...
    >I just want to turn it into an MPG file so I can publish it to my website or
    >send it via email. It's just some footage of me presenting a seminar.
    >
    >Any help appreciated, looked at different sources but they are all confusing
    >as all-get-out.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Steve Banks

    Check out

    http://www.apecity.com/tivo/

    <Newbun@saffire.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:30:13 -0700, "Steven Banks"
    > <roadkingman_FINGER_@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello All,
    >>
    >>I have a one shot need. I have some VCR footage that I plan on recording
    >>Tivo. No sweat there.
    >>
    >>But then I want to save it to the PC, but instead of burning it to a
    >>DVD...
    >>I just want to turn it into an MPG file so I can publish it to my website
    >>or
    >>send it via email. It's just some footage of me presenting a seminar.
    >>
    >>Any help appreciated, looked at different sources but they are all
    >>confusing
    >>as all-get-out.
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>Steve Banks
    >>

    > Check out
    >
    > http://www.apecity.com/tivo/

    Newbun, thanks!

    Just what I was looking for. All of the other sites had the same type of
    info... just not explained as well as this site.

    Thanks again!
    Steve Banks

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video