Asus Z9PE-D8 WS Memory Support Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 2133MHZ ?

Hi Guys


does this board support any kind of ram 8x8 64gb 2133mhz ? i want to buy Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 2133MHZ

recently i search a lot but i'm really confused

Asus Z9PE-D8 WS

INTEL Xeon E5-2687W


thanks


S.A.M.U.R.A.I
7 answers Last reply
More about asus z9pe memory support corsair dominator platinum 64gb 2133mhz
  1. 8 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz ECC, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory < The site claims it does , but you would have to go into the BIOS and set the XMP profile.

    There's always a chance it won't run it at the full 2133 , is it on the QVL memory list?
  2. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    8 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz ECC, Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory < The site claims it does , but you would have to go into the BIOS and set the XMP profile.

    There's always a chance it won't run it at the full 2133 , is it on the QVL memory list?


    please check this out

    http://i62.tinypic.com/s14y6d.jpg
  3. I knew Gskill was probably on there , that's your best chance , and make sure it has the latest BIOS for maximum compatibility.

    If you can find the Gskill from the list that would be your best option.
  4. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    I knew Gskill was probably on there , that's your best chance , and make sure it has the latest BIOS for maximum compatibility.

    If you can find the Gskill from the list that would be your best option.


    thanks , but platinum cas latency is 9 , gskill 11
  5. That's up to you , the real world difference in noticeable speed is almost nothing.

    I just trust Gskill.
  6. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    That's up to you , the real world difference in noticeable speed is almost nothing.

    I just trust Gskill.


    gskill is awesome ram but i living in dubai i search in local store i can't find that gskill , right now platinum is only choice , i dont know what to do , i just want to work with my mainboard without any problem that's enough for me
  7. It should work the Corsair , buy there are no guarantees when it comes to memory modules.
Ask a new question

Read More

Platinum Corsair Dominator Support Motherboards Memory Asus