support for coolsat pro

How can I update the satellite information in a Coolsat pro 4000? I am
unable to find support.
Is this a "beginner" FTA receiver, .. what others are available - that
have Customer Service and Technical support?
1 answer Last reply
More about support coolsat pro
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    avanik@aloha.net (Al Vanik) wrote in news:42972b53.1800453
    @news.west.cox.net:

    > How can I update the satellite information in a Coolsat pro 4000? I am
    > unable to find support.
    > Is this a "beginner" FTA receiver, .. what others are available - that
    > have Customer Service and Technical support?

    AFAIK it is an ODM receiver imported by a marketer, specifically for the
    Nagra pirates.

MPEG DVB Support Video