My DVArchive Server........................Bragging!!!!

I just got done building this:

DVArchive Server on a SAN:

Server-
Linux Advanced Server 3.0, Pentium 4 server with 1 GB memory

Disk-
Uses a Clariion FC4700 disk array with 20 x 72 GB fibre channel drives
Uses RAID 5 , 4+1 raid config
Fibre attached to a Brocade 2800 fibre channel switch for a dual path
to the disk and host.
Emulex HBAs
SAN media server for backups

Backup Server-
Veritas Netbackup with Spectralogic 10K library with 40 tape capacity
2x AIT2 drives, 50 to 100 GB capacity each.
All movies and show are backed up
2 answers Last reply
More about dvarchive server bragging

    Nice brag, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
    It's all greek to me.
    (Nothing personal against the Greeks.)

    bitstream wrote:
    > I just got done building this: