COSMIC AVENGER tip from Dr. Smith's "Colecovision Laborato..

Cosmic Avenger has always been a stellar, "scramble" like title for the
Colecovision. The problem is, playing it with the colecovision
controller can be very awkward - especially trying to shoot and drop
bombs at the same time using the side buttons.

Here's an easier way to play Cosmic Avenger (and many other
Colecovision games as well, I might add..):

Plug in a SEGA GENESIS controller into your port 1 Colecovision jack.
This will not hurt your system nor the controller. At the menu, you can
actually select which game you want to play by the direction in which
you move the D-PAD!! Pressing "up" will give you game 1, Pressing
"up/right" will give you game 1, 2 players, pressing "right" will give
you game 2, and so on, and so forth.

Best of all, the FIRE button on the Sega Genesis controller will fire
BOTH a "shot" and drop a "bomb" simultaniously, making this game much,
much easier.

Have fun, and ENJOY !!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about cosmic avenger tip smith colecovision laborato

    You really.Have a lot of t'ime on your hands.Don;t you.???

    --

    THANKS.MARK,
    MARKLINE VENDING

    I think you all should appreciate my efforts to bring you such
    information, and thanks of gratitude would be nice.

    I suffer for my soup!
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    > I suffer for my soup!

    Ok, THAT was amusing... :^)

Controller Games