Pioneer CLD-D925

Hiya,

I have two of these players and I have the same problem with both of them.

When the tray goes in it makes a grinding noice and it opens the tray again.
I know this is a general problem with the Pioneer players that has dual side
play.

Usually it goes away after trying a few times and it will work fine for
awhile.

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

/Kenneth Iversen
1 answer Last reply
More about pioneer cld d925

    "Kenneth Iversen" skrev :

    > Is there anything I can do to fix this?

    > /Kenneth Iversen

    Hi Kenneth.

    My daughters CLD2950 have had this problem for 2 years now.

    It's the bridge, that's jamming.

    When the tray goes in, try iving it a *dunk* with a fist on the left side of
    the player, right before it usually gives the grinding noise.

    That makes the bridge fall into place and the player works.

    I guess there's something worn out or need to be adjusted one half of a
    millimeter.

    The *dunk* works everytime, but it's annoying to sit there every once in a
    while.

    If you need it, Pioneer Danmark still have the servicemanual for the
    CLD-925.

    It's expensive though...but I think they still got it.

    Kindest regards

    Brian Hougaard Baldersbæk

    Frejasvej 14

    DK-6400 Sønderborg