GBC version of CENTIPEDE

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Anybody else play the GBC version of Centipede? IMO, it's one of the
very best home versions EVER!
4 answers Last reply
More about gbc version centipede
  1. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    GBC version of Centipede? Do you mean the GCC version of Millipede (for
    the 2600)?
  2. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Nope, I mean the Game Boy Color version of Centipede. My Majesco.
  3. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Mah mah mah, my Majesco!

    The GB homebrew version of Yar's Revenge is A+. I can't remember if it
    was the same as the version that Telegames published.
  4. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    Oops, bad. I think I have played the GBC version of Centipede, and
    I agree that it's one of the best home versions of Centipede. Of course
    I'm partial to the 5200/Atari 8-bit computers and the 7800 versions
    (5200/8-bits because of the POKEY, and the 7800 for arcade-quality

Games Video Classic