Humax and USB Adapter.. not detected

I have aHumaxDVD Recorder which works great with a USB adapter
purchased some time ago. Just got the Humax on special as a 2nd unit.
Old USB adapter works with it but none of the other 4 adapter
purchased works. Store tech said my router was blocking the
transmission because WEP was enable in router but I checed and that is
not the case. When I go to the Tivo Setup for networking and click
Wireless it indicates "No USB adapter was detected."
Any suggestions? My Linksys WUSB11 v 2.6 works great. Bought same
model but v3.0 and that is not detected.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Arawak
2 answers Last reply
More about humax usb adapter detected

    Arawak <fake.email@citnews.com> wrote in

    > I have aHumaxDVD Recorder which works great with a USB adapter
    > purchased some time ago. Just got the Humax on special as a 2nd unit.
    > Old USB adapter works with it but none of the other 4 adapter
    > purchased works. Store tech said my router was blocking the
    > transmission because WEP was enable in router but I checed and that is
    > not the case. When I go to the Tivo Setup for networking and click
    > Wireless it indicates "No USB adapter was detected."
    > Any suggestions? My Linksys WUSB11 v 2.6 works great. Bought same
    > model but v3.0 and that is not detected.
    > Any suggestions?
    > Thanks
    > Arawak

    http://customersupport.tivo.com/knowbase/root/public/tv2184.htm?

    Which is a little strange, because I thought the Humax boxes were all in
    the 500 line.

    On 9 May 2005 21:54:24 GMT, Howard <stile99@email.com.> wrote:

    >Arawak <fake.email@citnews.com> wrote in
    >
    >> I have aHumaxDVD Recorder which works great with a USB adapter
    >> purchased some time ago. Just got the Humax on special as a 2nd unit.
    >> Old USB adapter works with it but none of the other 4 adapter
    >> purchased works. Store tech said my router was blocking the
    >> transmission because WEP was enable in router but I checed and that is
    >> not the case. When I go to the Tivo Setup for networking and click
    >> Wireless it indicates "No USB adapter was detected."
    >> Any suggestions? My Linksys WUSB11 v 2.6 works great. Bought same
    >> model but v3.0 and that is not detected.
    >> Any suggestions?
    >> Thanks
    >> Arawak
    >
    >http://customersupport.tivo.com/knowbase/root/public/tv2184.htm?
    >
    >Which is a little strange, because I thought the Humax boxes were all in
    >the 500 line.
    Thanks for the link but that was the list I used to purchase the
    adapters which are not working.

Ptv Tivo Tivo USB Adapter