DirecTivo Upgrade? When?

Ther software upgrade promised this month still hasn't happened.
Anyone know what's up with this?
15 answers Last reply
More about directivo upgrade

    John L. Wilkerson Jr. wrote:
    > Ther software upgrade promised this month still hasn't happened.
    > Anyone know what's up with this?

    What is the current version? (before the upgrade) I've only had my DirecTivo a
    couple of weeks and don't know if I have even the most current version.

    "DanR" <dhr22@sorrynospm.com> wrote in message

    > John L. Wilkerson Jr. wrote:
    >> Ther software upgrade promised this month still hasn't happened.
    >> Anyone know what's up with this?
    >
    > What is the current version? (before the upgrade) I've only had my
    > DirecTivo a
    > couple of weeks and don't know if I have even the most current version.

    6.2 I wish they'd just bring it on already so I can quit forcing calls.

    In article <KHece.4041$461.912@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, dhr22
    @sorrynospm.com says...

    > John L. Wilkerson Jr. wrote:
    > > Ther software upgrade promised this month still hasn't happened.
    > > Anyone know what's up with this?
    >
    > What is the current version? (before the upgrade) I've only had my DirecTivo a
    > couple of weeks and don't know if I have even the most current version.

    3.1.1 is the old (and for me, current) version. It will update to 6.2
    some day. Maybe.

    * Sean Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:

    > Don't worry. Your new NDS DVR is on the way.

    Link?

    --
    David

    "SINNER" <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in message
    >* Sean Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >
    >> Don't worry. Your new NDS DVR is on the way.
    >
    > Link?

    I was going to ask for the tracking number...

    * Seth Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:

    > "SINNER" <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in message
    >>* Sean Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >>
    >>> Don't worry. Your new NDS DVR is on the way.
    >>
    >> Link?
    >
    > I was going to ask for the tracking number...

    Either would suffice :)

    --

    > * Seth Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >
    >> "SINNER" <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in message

    >>> Link?
    >>
    >> I was going to ask for the tracking number...
    >>

    > Either would suffice :)

    And all of this has WHAT to do with the subject of this thread?

    "John L. Wilkerson Jr." <jlwsecure-usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > SINNER <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in
    >
    >> * Seth Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >>
    >>> "SINNER" <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in message

    >>> I was going to ask for the tracking number...
    >>>

    >> Either would suffice :)
    >>

    > And all of this has WHAT to do with the subject of this thread?

    Sean is involved. It doesn't have to make sense or be applicable to the
    subject at hand...

    * John L. Wilkerson Jr. Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:

    > SINNER <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in
    >
    >> * Seth Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >>
    >>> "SINNER" <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in message

    >>> I was going to ask for the tracking number...
    >>
    >> Either would suffice :)
    >>
    > And all of this has WHAT to do with the subject of this thread?

    Welcome to Usenet.

    --
    David

    On 2005-04-29, SINNER <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote:
    > * Seth Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >
    >> "SINNER" <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in message

    >>> Link?
    >>
    >> I was going to ask for the tracking number...
    >>

    > Either would suffice :)

    I keep checking my door for a package or a slip...still nothing...

    How long's it take to deliver this new NDS DVR to me?

    > Welcome to Usenet.

    Oh, I know. Been on usenet for decades. Just decided to be a smartass :)

    * John L. Wilkerson Jr. wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    > SINNER <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote in

    >> Welcome to Usenet.

    > Oh, I know. Been on usenet for decades. Just decided to be a smartass :)

    ;P~
    --
    David
    Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.

    And then one day DanR said,

    > John L. Wilkerson Jr. wrote:
    >> Ther software upgrade promised this month still hasn't happened.
    >> Anyone know what's up with this?
    >
    > What is the current version? (before the upgrade) I've only had my DirecTivo a
    > couple of weeks and don't know if I have even the most current version.

    What is the most current version for the HDTivo? Both of mine have the
    3.1.5f version (no folders). Was the slated April upgrade only for the
    non-HDs?

    --
    Dave

    "David L. Leon, P.C." <dave@leonlaw.com> wrote in message
    > And then one day DanR said,
    >
    > > John L. Wilkerson Jr. wrote:
    > >> Ther software upgrade promised this month still hasn't happened.
    > >> Anyone know what's up with this?
    > >
    > > What is the current version? (before the upgrade) I've only had my
    DirecTivo a
    > > couple of weeks and don't know if I have even the most current version.
    >
    > What is the most current version for the HDTivo? Both of mine have the
    > 3.1.5f version (no folders). Was the slated April upgrade only for the
    > non-HDs?

    Apparently. I have 6.1 on my SD Tivo, and I understand that already covers
    everything in the 6.2 upgrade, but my HD Tivo, like yours, is 3.1*.
    Supposedly, the HD Tivo has all the features of 6.2, but I have not been
    able to find them and I doubt they exist.

    Robert B. Peirce wrote:
    > my HD Tivo, like yours, is 3.1*.
    > Supposedly, the HD Tivo has all the features of 6.2,

    No, the HD TiVo does not have any of the new features of 6.2.

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video Software