Second LNBF on dish?

I've got a 24" dish with linear LNBF pointed at IA-5 (Telstar 5). I'd like
to hang another DSS LNBF on the arm to pick up Dishnetwork at the 110 slot.
It is 13 degrees from the IA-5. Am I correct that I hang it 13 offset from
the centerline of the dish? Will this work?
1 answer Last reply
More about lnbf dish
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    John wrote:
    > I've got a 24" dish with linear LNBF pointed at IA-5 (Telstar 5). I'd like
    > to hang another DSS LNBF on the arm to pick up Dishnetwork at the 110 slot.
    > It is 13 degrees from the IA-5. Am I correct that I hang it 13 offset from
    > the centerline of the dish? Will this work?

    More or less, yes. Remember that the dish is a mirror, so the DSS LNBF goes
    east of the FSS one. You may need to experiment for the best placement.

MPEG DVB Video