Ok, have the net and software v 7.1 in tivo... now what?

I went to the tivo site and turned on (checked) the
download button on the dvr preferences page. it
says will take 24 hours to work. Should I see the
contents of tivo now (on my pc), or will it really take 24 hours?
2 answers Last reply
More about net software tivo

    In article <uppg61lig0djsugriksol4qulook1c3vku@4ax.com>,
    babs@earlylink.com wrote:

    > I went to the tivo site and turned on (checked) the
    > download button on the dvr preferences page. it
    > says will take 24 hours to work. Should I see the
    > contents of tivo now (on my pc), or will it really take 24 hours?

    yes

    It took me about 24 hrs to get the 7.1 software, and about 2 more hrs
    for it to install, but man, let me tell you, it was well worth it!!
    Now I am recording my fav shows, pulling them to my puter and puting
    them on dvd... it ROCKS!!

    On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:30:37 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com>
    wrote:

    >In article <uppg61lig0djsugriksol4qulook1c3vku@4ax.com>,
    > babs@earlylink.com wrote:
    >
    >> I went to the tivo site and turned on (checked) the
    >> download button on the dvr preferences page. it
    >> says will take 24 hours to work. Should I see the
    >> contents of tivo now (on my pc), or will it really take 24 hours?
    >
    >yes

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video Software