More Game Crazy buys

Stopped in at another Game Crazy today. They usually have a better
selection of newer stuff than older games, and today was no exception.

I did manage to spend like $45 there tho', picked up

SNES
Death and Return of Superman
Tetris & Dr Mario

N64
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Excitebike 64

Game Boy/Color
Legend of the River King
Legend of the River King 2
Final Fantasy Legend
Metroid 2
Mega Man 2

Tetris & Dr Mario made my drive out there worthwhile. Been looking to
pick that one up cheap for ages.

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

    > Stopped in at another Game Crazy today. They usually have a better
    > selection of newer stuff than older games, and today was no
    exception.

    I stopped by the one near me on Saturday to pick up some Sega Genesis
    stuff for a friend and to peruse the Game Boy Color games for me (I
    picked up Asteroids, Frogger, Rampage World Tour, and Rampage Universal
    Tour - I'm just into the classics). The guys working there told me
    that the day before some guy bought 80 games, most of them the pricey
    N64 carts ($30 or more sticker price). I probably should have bought
    more GBC carts - for some reason, $5 seems about the right price for
    those tiny carts.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Made my stop in... no more $15 games, but I piced up a bunch of
    $5 and $7 games to make it worthwhile. All NES:

    Star Trek: 25th Anniversary Edition
    King's Quest V
    Castlequest
    Talespin
    Commando
    Bionic Commando

    Not bad. It's really getting hard to find stuff I don't have anymore,
    and I didn't want to waste any cash with those $2 sports games.

    Interestingly enough, they seemed to have more NES Play Action Football
    carts than they did SMB/DH.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com