Which sports car would you go with?

BadAsAl

Distinguished
I am car shopping. I am considering several models.

Camaro SS manual
Mustang GT manual
Dodge Challenger R/T 100th Anniversary Edition manual

What I like/dislike about each...
Camaro looks great and is decently quick. I do not like the interior at all.
Mustang is good looking and is the quickest. I can live with the interior. Not much I don't like.
Challenger is awesome looking. Interior is ok, not great. The least quickest of the 3 but it is the largest too.

Challenger is my dream car in SRT8 trim with manual transmission. R/T is affordable, so I can have my almost dream car which I can live with. Price is not a consideration as all are around the same price including insurance.

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
I actually just rented a camaro ss when I was in Detroit for the week. I hated it. The visibility sucks, it feels wider than it is, way too much plastic on the doors, and the steering felt dead to me. The challenger feels more like a muscle car and the mustang felt a little more like a sports car to me. I'd personally go for the mustang because I feel it's the more complete package. The thing is though even if it is the better car if your heart tugs at the challenger more you might regret a mustang. They're both good cars. Just avoid the camaro.

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
Why not just get the Z/28 with the LS7 already in it? Only problem is that has a 70k price tag and the Hellcat challenger is the same price while putting out 200+ more horsepower.