Group problem

I've had my Sony Series2 TiVo for a while now, and this is the first time
I've encountered this problem:

I had 7 episodes of the show X-Play recorded and grouped. Today, I recorded
2 more, but they've been added to their own group, despite the exact same
title name. I can play the two new episodes just fine. But if I try to
select the previous group of 7, it drops me into the new group of 2. I
tried turning groups off then on, but the same problem persists. Any idea
why this is happening? Fixes? Thanks.

BTW, I'm running software version 4.0.1b-02-2-110.
--
Charles C. Shyu
http://home.earthlink.net/~shyuc/shyu.html

    Forgot to mention that I tried restarting with no success, but after a
    couple minutes of tinkering, I'm encountering a new twist to the problem:

    First I deleted one of the shows in the group of 2. Once I did that, one of
    the shows from the group of 7 moved to the new group, and now I was stuck
    with another group of 2 and a group of 6! I then proceeded to delete the
    remaining new show, hoping that would return everything to normal, but now I
    have a lone show and a separate group of 6, despite having the same title
    name. WTF is going on???
    --

    "Charles C. Shyu" <charles_shyu@nymc.edu> wrote in message
    > I've had my Sony Series2 TiVo for a while now, and this is the first time
    > I've encountered this problem:
    >
    > I had 7 episodes of the show X-Play recorded and grouped. Today, I
    > recorded 2 more, but they've been added to their own group, despite the
    > exact same title name. I can play the two new episodes just fine. But if
    > I try to select the previous group of 7, it drops me into the new group of
    > 2. I tried turning groups off then on, but the same problem persists.
    > Any idea why this is happening? Fixes? Thanks.
    >
    > BTW, I'm running software version 4.0.1b-02-2-110.

Ptv Tivo Tivo