TIVO to go and MAC OSx

Does anyone know how to play back Tivo to go files on a MAC. I
download the programs from my TIVO to my desktop PC. Then I file
transfer them to my MAC iBook G4. The problem is I cant play them
back. I use windows media player for MAC and it doesnt work.

Any suggestions.
3 answers Last reply
More about tivo mac osx

    In article <2005030615474475249%NoahBody@invisiblenet>, Noah Body wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to play back Tivo to go files on a MAC. I
    > download the programs from my TIVO to my desktop PC. Then I file
    > transfer them to my MAC iBook G4. The problem is I cant play them
    > back. I use windows media player for MAC and it doesnt work.
    >
    > Any suggestions.

    You could try the GraphEdit method that has been mentioned here
    extensively to convert from .tivo to .mpg while still on the PC.

    Jim

    Don't feed the Comcast rumpswab

    On 2005-03-06 17:10:24 -0500, Spider Dawg <Spidergawdnospam@Comcast.net> said:

    > In article <2005030615474475249%NoahBody@invisiblenet>, Noah Body wrote:
    >> Does anyone know how to play back Tivo to go files on a MAC. I
    >> download the programs from my TIVO to my desktop PC. Then I file
    >> transfer them to my MAC iBook G4. The problem is I cant play them
    >> back. I use windows media player for MAC and it doesnt work.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions.
    >
    > You could try the GraphEdit method that has been mentioned here
    > extensively to convert from .tivo to .mpg while still on the PC.
    >
    > Jim
    >
    > Don't feed the Comcast rumpswab

    have you tried it or has anyone been able to get it to work successfully

    In article <2005042320151416807%NoahBody@invisiblenet>, Noah Body wrote:
    > On 2005-03-06 17:10:24 -0500, Spider Dawg <Spidergawdnospam@Comcast.net> said:
    >
    >> In article <2005030615474475249%NoahBody@invisiblenet>, Noah Body wrote:
    >>> Does anyone know how to play back Tivo to go files on a MAC. I
    >>> download the programs from my TIVO to my desktop PC. Then I file
    >>> transfer them to my MAC iBook G4. The problem is I cant play them
    >>> back. I use windows media player for MAC and it doesnt work.
    >>>
    >>> Any suggestions.
    >>
    >> You could try the GraphEdit method that has been mentioned here
    >> extensively to convert from .tivo to .mpg while still on the PC.
    >>
    >> Jim
    >>
    >> Don't feed the Comcast rumpswab
    >
    > have you tried it or has anyone been able to get it to work successfully

    I don't own a Mac but FWIW .mpg files play just fine in Linux. Including
    those created in Windows using the method I suggested above.

    Jim

Ptv Tivo Tivo Macintosh