T7-IA 13 confusing question

In checking the 4DTV satellite listings on 4DTV,Com I see they have not
assigned a two character letter code to IA 13 @ 121W. But that's where
channels like the The Tennis Channel and B-Mania reside. I have it
programmed in my receiver as T7 and it works fine for those channels

However T7 is located at 129W. If I move my T7 setting over to 129 I'm
going to lose the access to the channels I'm getting now at 121.

Am I missing something, or what's the solution? Is there a generic
satellite that is programmed properly for IA 13?

Thanks.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
With all of our running and all of our cunning
If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.

Jimmy Buffett
3 answers Last reply
More about confusing question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    When T7 went down,the ACC relocated the programming to IA13 ,but for
    whatever reasons decided it was less confusing to people to leave the 4dtv
    designator as T7.

    "Rich Piehl" <rpiehl5REMOVETHIS@FORNOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message
    > In checking the 4DTV satellite listings on 4DTV,Com I see they have not
    > assigned a two character letter code to IA 13 @ 121W. But that's where
    > channels like the The Tennis Channel and B-Mania reside. I have it
    > programmed in my receiver as T7 and it works fine for those channels
    >
    > However T7 is located at 129W. If I move my T7 setting over to 129 I'm
    > going to lose the access to the channels I'm getting now at 121.
    >
    > Am I missing something, or what's the solution? Is there a generic
    > satellite that is programmed properly for IA 13?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA
    >

    > --
    > With all of our running and all of our cunning
    > If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.
    >
    > Jimmy Buffett
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Valdivar wrote:

    > When T7 went down,the ACC relocated the programming to IA13 ,but for
    > whatever reasons decided it was less confusing to people to leave the 4dtv
    > designator as T7.

    So what should the set up be for the new T7?

    Take care,
    Rich

    God bless the USA

    --
    With all of our running and all of our cunning
    If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.

    Jimmy Buffett
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    T7 is set just 1 sat east of G0 -look for the shopping channel in tr 21.

    > Valdivar wrote:
    >
    >> When T7 went down,the ACC relocated the programming to IA13 ,but for
    >> whatever reasons decided it was less confusing to people to leave the
    >> 4dtv designator as T7.
    >>

    > So what should the set up be for the new T7?
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA
    >
    > --
    > With all of our running and all of our cunning
    > If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.
    >
    > Jimmy Buffett

4DTV Satellite Video