Atari 2600 joystick is useful for Sony PSP!

I had to make sure this wasn't an April Fool posting. It was actually made
4-13. Take a look:

http://hacks.joystiq.com/entry/1234000873040055

Dane.
1 answer Last reply
More about atari 2600 joystick sony psp

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 01:08:11 GMT, "Dane L. Galden"
    <chigroup(at)ix.netcom.comCHANGE(at)TO@> wrote:

    >I had to make sure this wasn't an April Fool posting. It was actually made
    >4-13. Take a look:
    >
    >http://hacks.joystiq.com/entry/1234000873040055

    What a waste of a perfectly good joystick.

    Now they're talking about poor battery life and external battery
    packs...that thing really is going to be the next Lynx :)

PlayStation Joystick Atari Sony