Tivo "Personal Television Service" ???

Decided to watch the Russell Crowe trailer on TiVo of Cinderella Man.
(Even tho I think he's WAY too full of himself.) However, when I click
on it, it comes up with a banner that says "The following program is
produced exclusively for subscribers to the TiVo Personal Television
Service", then after about 10 seconds, it just goes back to the "view
the Trailer line. Whazzup?
4 answers Last reply
More about tivo personal television service

    After reading this post, I tried viewing the trailer on both my TiVo's.
    I got the exact same results.

    Dixie wrote:
    > After reading this post, I tried viewing the trailer on both my TiVo's.
    > I got the exact same results.
    >

    > In article <i9U4e.1770$ke2.448@fe04.lga>, Steve Henderson
    > <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote:
    >

    >>Decided to watch the Russell Crowe trailer on TiVo of Cinderella Man.
    >>(Even tho I think he's WAY too full of himself.) However, when I click
    >>on it, it comes up with a banner that says "The following program is
    >>produced exclusively for subscribers to the TiVo Personal Television
    >>Service", then after about 10 seconds, it just goes back to the "view
    >>the Trailer line. Whazzup?

    Ok, then I won't worry about it. Thanks for the reply.

    Steve

    In article <tI%4e.143$YS1.22@fe02.lga>, Steve Henderson wrote:
    > Dixie wrote:
    >> After reading this post, I tried viewing the trailer on both my TiVo's.
    >> I got the exact same results.
    >>

    >> In article <i9U4e.1770$ke2.448@fe04.lga>, Steve Henderson
    >> <shenderson_2@charter.net> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Decided to watch the Russell Crowe trailer on TiVo of Cinderella Man.
    >>>(Even tho I think he's WAY too full of himself.) However, when I click
    >>>on it, it comes up with a banner that says "The following program is
    >>>produced exclusively for subscribers to the TiVo Personal Television
    >>>Service", then after about 10 seconds, it just goes back to the "view
    >>>the Trailer line. Whazzup?
    >
    > Ok, then I won't worry about it. Thanks for the reply.
    >
    > Steve

    I just watched it, no banner. Are you using the free basic service?
    Otherwise I have no idea why you got the banner, I'm not subscribed to
    anything special.

    Looks like a decent flic, if not a bit corny.

    Jim

    It's now 'fixed' and plays correctly.

    In article <slrnd5fiig.1lq.Spidergawdnospam@linux.local>, Spider Dawg
    <Spidergawdnospam@Comcast.net> wrote:

    > In article <tI%4e.143$YS1.22@fe02.lga>, Steve Henderson wrote:
    > > Dixie wrote:
    > >> After reading this post, I tried viewing the trailer on both my TiVo's.
    > >> I got the exact same results.

    > > Ok, then I won't worry about it. Thanks for the reply.
    > >
    > > Steve
    >
    > I just watched it, no banner. Are you using the free basic service?
    > Otherwise I have no idea why you got the banner, I'm not subscribed to
    > anything special.
    >
    > Looks like a decent flic, if not a bit corny.
    >
    > Jim

Ptv Tivo Tivo TV