old black module board for c band receiver

I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks
59 answers Last reply
More about black module board band receiver
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Is this the black VC2 module that people modify with a chip to steal the
    signals,which only gets video,but no audio?

    "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    > the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:45:01 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

    Replace it with a purple board,and it will get the audio.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:45:01 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

    It works in your 4DTV?

    You need to program the eprom with the latest autoroll bin.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    > the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

    Boy, just jump all over the guy. He didn't say "I'm pirating television
    and having a problem," he just asked for help. Not saying he is
    one way or the other, but seriously, replace the board with a
    purple one? Get real, don't answer if you aren't going to help.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:06:48 GMT, "dvb guy" <znmiller@sbcglobal.net>
    wrote:

    >"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks
    >>

    >Boy, just jump all over the guy. He didn't say "I'm pirating television
    >and having a problem," he just asked for help. Not saying he is
    >one way or the other, but seriously, replace the board with a
    >purple one? Get real, don't answer if you aren't going to help.

    By adimitting he has a black board, and is giving those symptoms, it
    is hard to say he ISN'T stealing TV. And getting a purple board is a
    very viable solution.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    He also said(see below): "I can get 'ALL' the video,but no audio..."

    From the description the only conclusion one can come to is that he is
    using a black "chipped" VC2 board...since that's the only board that can get
    video and no audio.

    Best to get a purple VC2+ module and pay for programming

    It is in the honest C bander's best interest to discourage theft of signals!

    "Gary J Tait" <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 03:06:48 GMT, "dvb guy" <znmiller@sbcglobal.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix
    >>> for
    >>> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks
    >>>

    >>Boy, just jump all over the guy. He didn't say "I'm pirating television
    >>and having a problem," he just asked for help. Not saying he is
    >>one way or the other, but seriously, replace the board with a
    >>purple one? Get real, don't answer if you aren't going to help.
    >>

    > By adimitting he has a black board, and is giving those symptoms, it
    > is hard to say he ISN'T stealing TV. And getting a purple board is a
    > very viable solution.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    That's stealing!

    "kryppy" <kryppy@gmail.cc> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:45:01 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >>the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks
    >>

    > It works in your 4DTV?
    >
    > You need to program the eprom with the latest autoroll bin.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    And that's moralising!

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:13:57 -0500, "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >That's stealing!
    >
    >"kryppy" <kryppy@gmail.cc> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:45:01 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >>>the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks
    >>>

    >> It works in your 4DTV?
    >>
    >> You need to program the eprom with the latest autoroll bin.

  9. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    NO,it's rationalization and refusing to face facts!

    Something either IS stealing,or it ISN'T!There is NO middle ground!

    If the channel is encrypted,because a subscription is required,then if one
    is receiving it otherwise,it's NOT:

    "getting it for 'free"
    "getting it without paying for it"
    "hacking,testing and all the other rationalizing statements that THIEVES
    love to make....

    IT"S STEALING AKA THEFT OF SERVICE!It is LAW and a criminal,indictable
    international offense!

    If you can't,or won't see the reality of that,then you'd better stick your
    head back in the sand!

    Yes,stealing is also an ethical and a moral issue too!"Thou shalt not
    steal!""love thy neighbor as thyself" and so on.Would you want your neighbor
    stealing from you?Like I said:

    Stealing hurts everybody,including the thief!Unfortunately,few thieves are
    bright enough to see that!

    "irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > And that's moralising!
    >
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:13:57 -0500, "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>That's stealing!
    >>
    >>"kryppy" <kryppy@gmail.cc> wrote in message

    >>> It works in your 4DTV?
    >>>
    >>> You need to program the eprom with the latest autoroll bin.

  10. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    This whole TVRO business was built on stealing, dealers in the
    1980s advertising satellite systems where you could receive HBO,
    Cinemax for free, the intended signals were for head-end cable
    distributors and just because they were un-crypted they were
    still supposed to be paid for, when the numer of backyard dish
    systems rose to over the one million mark, then encryption started.
    The dealers then started supplying 'chipped' boards to defeat the
    encryption, the program suppliers then got onto the dealers and
    co-opted them into being program brokers, all of a sudden
    it was 'stealing' to use these chipped boards supplied by these
    very dealers who now turned 'legititmate' Your country 'Canada,
    was one of the biggest sources for these compromised boards.
    So when peiople like you start moralising about theft a little
    history lesson seems to be in order.

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:00:01 -0500, "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >NO,it's rationalization and refusing to face facts!
    >
    >Something either IS stealing,or it ISN'T!There is NO middle ground!
    >
    >If the channel is encrypted,because a subscription is required,then if one
    >is receiving it otherwise,it's NOT:
    >
    >"getting it for 'free"
    >"getting it without paying for it"
    >"hacking,testing and all the other rationalizing statements that THIEVES
    >love to make....
    >
    >IT"S STEALING AKA THEFT OF SERVICE!It is LAW and a criminal,indictable
    >international offense!
    >
    >If you can't,or won't see the reality of that,then you'd better stick your
    >head back in the sand!
    >
    >Yes,stealing is also an ethical and a moral issue too!"Thou shalt not
    >steal!""love thy neighbor as thyself" and so on.Would you want your neighbor
    >stealing from you?Like I said:
    >
    >Stealing hurts everybody,including the thief!Unfortunately,few thieves are
    >bright enough to see that!
    >

    >"irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> And that's moralising!
    >>
    >> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:13:57 -0500, "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>That's stealing!
    >>>
    >>>"kryppy" <kryppy@gmail.cc> wrote in message

  11. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:26:59 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >This whole TVRO business was built on stealing, dealers in the
    >1980s advertising satellite systems where you could receive HBO,
    >Cinemax for free, the intended signals were for head-end cable
    >distributors and just because they were un-crypted they were
    >still supposed to be paid for,

    They were unecrypted then. Yes, when they started encrypting it became
    theft, and has always since been theft.

    Becasue these channels have been transmitting ITC in the past, does
    not make it any less than theft now that they are enctypted.

    >when the numer of backyard dish
    >systems rose to over the one million mark, then encryption started.
    >The dealers then started supplying 'chipped' boards to defeat the
    >encryption, the program suppliers then got onto the dealers and
    >co-opted them into being program brokers, all of a sudden
    >it was 'stealing' to use these chipped boards supplied by these
    >very dealers who now turned 'legititmate' Your country 'Canada,
    >was one of the biggest sources for these compromised boards.
    >So when peiople like you start moralising about theft a little
    >history lesson seems to be in order.
    >
    >On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:00:01 -0500, "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>NO,it's rationalization and refusing to face facts!
    >>
    >>Something either IS stealing,or it ISN'T!There is NO middle ground!
    >>
    >>If the channel is encrypted,because a subscription is required,then if one
    >>is receiving it otherwise,it's NOT:
    >>
    >>"getting it for 'free"
    >>"getting it without paying for it"
    >>"hacking,testing and all the other rationalizing statements that THIEVES
    >>love to make....
    >>
    >>IT"S STEALING AKA THEFT OF SERVICE!It is LAW and a criminal,indictable
    >>international offense!
    >>
    >>If you can't,or won't see the reality of that,then you'd better stick your
    >>head back in the sand!
    >>
    >>Yes,stealing is also an ethical and a moral issue too!"Thou shalt not
    >>steal!""love thy neighbor as thyself" and so on.Would you want your neighbor
    >>stealing from you?Like I said:
    >>
    >>Stealing hurts everybody,including the thief!Unfortunately,few thieves are
    >>bright enough to see that!
    >>

    >>"irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> And that's moralising!

  12. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:24:35 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:26:59 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>This whole TVRO business was built on stealing, dealers in the
    >>1980s advertising satellite systems where you could receive HBO,
    >>Cinemax for free, the intended signals were for head-end cable
    >>distributors and just because they were un-crypted they were
    >>still supposed to be paid for,
    >
    >They were unecrypted then. Yes, when they started encrypting it became
    >theft, and has always since been theft.
    >
    >Becasue these channels have been transmitting ITC in the past, does
    >not make it any less than theft now that they are enctypted.

    Exactly, that is why it is so phoney for validar, who is pretty
    active in the OO section, to moralise about stealing.
    It's a bit like Identity Theft, you still have your Identity
    even if someone is posing as you, and using your personal information
    to get goods and services without paying for them.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:13:57 -0500, "Valdivar"
    <rebelleader68@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >That's stealing!

    Perhaps, but it is the correct answer.

    Still wondering if someone went to the trouble of making it work in a
    4DTV with cages at an all time low...for now. LOL

    >"kryppy" <kryppy@gmail.cc> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:45:01 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >>>the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks
    >>>

    >> It works in your 4DTV?
    >>
    >> You need to program the eprom with the latest autoroll bin.

  14. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > He also said(see below): "I can get 'ALL' the video,but no audio..."
    >
    > From the description the only conclusion one can come to is that he is
    > using a black "chipped" VC2 board...since that's the only board that can
    get
    > video and no audio.
    >
    > Best to get a purple VC2+ module and pay for programming
    >
    > It is in the honest C bander's best interest to discourage theft of
    signals!

    Best interest or not, cband is still going down the drain, regardless
    of how you get it. Oh, and it's the ones stealing it that get to watch
    things like the history channel long after they've "left" analog cband.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    I'm shocked, shocked, there's gambling going on here !! Round up the usual
    suspects.....Claude Raines.
    It's amazing how a simple statement/question can stimulate the mind. ( to a
    few I suggest you just read the Post)
    As it appears to some that I've been convicted, I'll spare the details of
    the Old Black Board but they are for sale on EBAY if that means any
    thing...... I don't think so.
    I've had a bud since I had a Clark Belt to hold up my trousers and there was
    no such thing as a subscription to anything. So what? Well I have and will
    continue to subscribe to C Band as long as I can maintain the old dish and
    there is adequate programming. I suspect this holds for most of the bud
    owners. I will however, reserve my right to move my dish/change hardware as
    I see fit and within the Laws governing communications.
    I regret that the Post took us back to the 70/80's when everyone , including
    myself had their definition of the Law. The courts have defined that for us
    sometime ago so there's no need to go there again.
    ( oh I almost forgot this all started as I was looking to buy a 4dtv
    receiver on another site.}Amen

    "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    > the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  16. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    My sentiments as well.
    Some of us go back when there was no
    Clarke belt, I wonder how Arthur C. fared during the
    tsunami, the last I heard he was still in Sri Lanka.

    For what it is worth I have always paid for my subscription,
    not because of any moralising twaddle, but because it makes
    sense to support the programmers, but you are right about
    the old days when it was in the clear, and Yellow Rain was
    still in the future.

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:06:39 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I'm shocked, shocked, there's gambling going on here !! Round up the usual
    >suspects.....Claude Raines.
    > It's amazing how a simple statement/question can stimulate the mind. ( to a
    >few I suggest you just read the Post)
    >As it appears to some that I've been convicted, I'll spare the details of
    >the Old Black Board but they are for sale on EBAY if that means any
    >thing...... I don't think so.
    >I've had a bud since I had a Clark Belt to hold up my trousers and there was
    >no such thing as a subscription to anything. So what? Well I have and will
    >continue to subscribe to C Band as long as I can maintain the old dish and
    >there is adequate programming. I suspect this holds for most of the bud
    >owners. I will however, reserve my right to move my dish/change hardware as
    >I see fit and within the Laws governing communications.
    >I regret that the Post took us back to the 70/80's when everyone , including
    >myself had their definition of the Law. The courts have defined that for us
    >sometime ago so there's no need to go there again.
    > ( oh I almost forgot this all started as I was looking to buy a 4dtv
    >receiver on another site.}Amen
    >

    >"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  17. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Regardless of what did,or didn't happen(and no the TVRO indi=ustyr was not
    built on stealing,but it shows what twisted lengths people will go to to
    justify their lawless actions),back in the 80s,or now,it never justifies
    taking the law into your own hands!

    Your post just goes to prove the same thing I see all the time: ALL THIEVES
    ARE SELFISH!

    > This whole TVRO business was built on stealing, dealers in the
    > 1980s advertising satellite systems where you could receive HBO,
    > Cinemax for free, the intended signals were for head-end cable
    > distributors and just because they were un-crypted they were
    > still supposed to be paid for, when the numer of backyard dish
    > systems rose to over the one million mark, then encryption started.
    > The dealers then started supplying 'chipped' boards to defeat the
    > encryption, the program suppliers then got onto the dealers and
    > co-opted them into being program brokers, all of a sudden
    > it was 'stealing' to use these chipped boards supplied by these
    > very dealers who now turned 'legititmate' Your country 'Canada,
    > was one of the biggest sources for these compromised boards.
    > So when peiople like you start moralising about theft a little
    > history lesson seems to be in order.
    >
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:00:01 -0500, "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>NO,it's rationalization and refusing to face facts!
    >>
    >>Something either IS stealing,or it ISN'T!There is NO middle ground!
    >>
    >>If the channel is encrypted,because a subscription is required,then if one
    >>is receiving it otherwise,it's NOT:
    >>
    >>"getting it for 'free"
    >>"getting it without paying for it"
    >>"hacking,testing and all the other rationalizing statements that THIEVES
    >>love to make....
    >>
    >>IT"S STEALING AKA THEFT OF SERVICE!It is LAW and a criminal,indictable
    >>international offense!
    >>
    >>If you can't,or won't see the reality of that,then you'd better stick your
    >>head back in the sand!
    >>
    >>Yes,stealing is also an ethical and a moral issue too!"Thou shalt not
    >>steal!""love thy neighbor as thyself" and so on.Would you want your
    >>neighbor
    >>stealing from you?Like I said:
    >>
    >>Stealing hurts everybody,including the thief!Unfortunately,few thieves are
    >>bright enough to see that!
    >>

    >>"irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> And that's moralising!
    >>>
    >>> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:13:57 -0500, "Valdivar"
    >>> <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>

  18. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    There is no "moralising" about it!

    Either it IS stealing,or it ISN"T!

    If you are supposed to pay for a channel and you are getting it
    otherwise,that is theft!

    Plain and simple!Get your head out of your behind and get grip on reality!
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:24:35 -0500, Gary J Tait
    > <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:26:59 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>This whole TVRO business was built on stealing, dealers in the
    >>>1980s advertising satellite systems where you could receive HBO,
    >>>Cinemax for free, the intended signals were for head-end cable
    >>>distributors and just because they were un-crypted they were
    >>>still supposed to be paid for,
    >>
    >>They were unecrypted then. Yes, when they started encrypting it became
    >>theft, and has always since been theft.
    >>
    >>Becasue these channels have been transmitting ITC in the past, does
    >>not make it any less than theft now that they are enctypted.
    >>

    > Exactly, that is why it is so phoney for validar, who is pretty
    > active in the OO section, to moralise about stealing.
    > It's a bit like Identity Theft, you still have your Identity
    > even if someone is posing as you, and using your personal information
    > to get goods and services without paying for them.

  19. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:27:41 -0500, "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >There is no "moralising" about it!
    >
    >Either it IS stealing,or it ISN"T!
    >
    >If you are supposed to pay for a channel and you are getting it
    >otherwise,that is theft!

    Just remember your own advice the next time you
    use OO information.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    The courts had to define the rights of the copyright holders and
    intellectual property rights and make other laws,because left to themselves
    "some" people just can't and won't conduct themselves honestly and respect
    the rights of others!

    Like I said,selfishness is at the root of it.

    > I'm shocked, shocked, there's gambling going on here !! Round up the usual
    > suspects.....Claude Raines.
    > It's amazing how a simple statement/question can stimulate the mind. ( to
    > few I suggest you just read the Post)
    > As it appears to some that I've been convicted, I'll spare the details of
    > the Old Black Board but they are for sale on EBAY if that means any
    > thing...... I don't think so.
    > I've had a bud since I had a Clark Belt to hold up my trousers and there
    > was
    > no such thing as a subscription to anything. So what? Well I have and will
    > continue to subscribe to C Band as long as I can maintain the old dish and
    > there is adequate programming. I suspect this holds for most of the bud
    > owners. I will however, reserve my right to move my dish/change hardware
    > as
    > I see fit and within the Laws governing communications.
    > I regret that the Post took us back to the 70/80's when everyone ,
    > including
    > myself had their definition of the Law. The courts have defined that for
    > us
    > sometime ago so there's no need to go there again.
    > ( oh I almost forgot this all started as I was looking to buy a 4dtv
    > receiver on another site.}Amen
    >

    > "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  21. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Sure it makes sense to support the programmers,because if we steal the
    programming,the programmer has to spend more on security,then they have to
    recover the extra expense somehow,so up go the subscription prices.

    We can also thank the pirates for the flack US dish systems and C band has
    taken in Canada.

    > My sentiments as well.
    > Some of us go back when there was no
    > Clarke belt, I wonder how Arthur C. fared during the
    > tsunami, the last I heard he was still in Sri Lanka.
    >
    > For what it is worth I have always paid for my subscription,
    > not because of any moralising twaddle, but because it makes
    > sense to support the programmers, but you are right about
    > the old days when it was in the clear, and Yellow Rain was
    > still in the future.
    >

    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:06:39 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm shocked, shocked, there's gambling going on here !! Round up the usual
    >>suspects.....Claude Raines.
    >> It's amazing how a simple statement/question can stimulate the mind. ( to
    >>few I suggest you just read the Post)
    >>As it appears to some that I've been convicted, I'll spare the details of
    >>the Old Black Board but they are for sale on EBAY if that means any
    >>thing...... I don't think so.
    >>I've had a bud since I had a Clark Belt to hold up my trousers and there
    >>was
    >>no such thing as a subscription to anything. So what? Well I have and will
    >>continue to subscribe to C Band as long as I can maintain the old dish and
    >>there is adequate programming. I suspect this holds for most of the bud
    >>owners. I will however, reserve my right to move my dish/change hardware
    >>as
    >>I see fit and within the Laws governing communications.
    >>I regret that the Post took us back to the 70/80's when everyone ,
    >>including
    >>myself had their definition of the Law. The courts have defined that for
    >>us
    >>sometime ago so there's no need to go there again.
    >> ( oh I almost forgot this all started as I was looking to buy a 4dtv
    >>receiver on another site.}Amen
    >>

    >>"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix
    >>> for
    >>> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  22. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    > Sure it makes sense to support the programmers,because if we steal the
    > programming,the programmer has to spend more on security,then they have to
    > recover the extra expense somehow,so up go the subscription prices.
    >
    > We can also thank the pirates for the flack US dish systems and C band has
    > taken in Canada.

    Actually, at this point it doesn't really matter. You can support or not
    support, they
    aren't raising their prices because of piracy. If that was true, they would
    have
    switched from VideoCipher2 long ago. The fact is, you're seeing higher
    prices
    because the programmer's know that, for the MOST part (not all), the people
    left on Cband are the ones who will probably never change, and they can jack
    the price to whatever they want. They're milking it for all it's worth until
    it
    completely dies. Channel for channel, any other system beats out the price
    of cband by a long shot. But for those alacarte customers, and those with
    tiny
    little packages that brag about their low subscription costs, they're going
    rip every cent out of your pocket that they can. Don't get me wrong, there's
    still plenty use for the big dish. But using it as your primary subscription
    format,
    unless you happen to just watch a couple channels, or just subscribe to
    movie
    channels, it's getting to the point where people are blinded to how bad it's
    getting.
    "I only pay $20 a month for my package!" (or $230 a year). Yeah, you also
    only
    get 24 channels. Let's see, 24 channels for $20, or 60 channels for $30...
    HMM!
    And let's not get this thread started about signal loss on small dish
    systems, either.
    Anyone with half a brain and a pair of pliers can get a DBS adapter for
    their big
    dish and use it to pick up small dish programming, legally. No more rain
    fade!

    BAH to stubborn old men who can't see the forest for the trees.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    ==
    Bullshit. Do you even know what digital is? It means the signal is EXACTLY the same as
    when it left the broadcasters..
    ==

    It does not mean that it is exactly the same as when the original uplinker sent it.
    The signal from the original uplinker or source can be received and rebroadcast in
    other formats or can be (and often is) compressed at the expense of video quality.

    "dvb guy" <znmiller@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    | Man, that got me riled up enough that, in the tradition
    | of newsgroup flamewars, I must continue.

  24. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    And exactly what is he doing in OO that even resembles stealing?

    "irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:24:35 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    | wrote:
    |
    | >On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:26:59 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:

    | Exactly, that is why it is so phoney for validar, who is pretty
    | active in the OO section, to moralise about stealing.
    | It's a bit like Identity Theft, you still have your Identity
    | even if someone is posing as you, and using your personal information
    | to get goods and services without paying for them.

  25. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    You are kidding. right?
    Why do they call it OO?
    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:43:06 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:

    >And exactly what is he doing in OO that even resembles stealing?
    >

    >"irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >| On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:24:35 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    >| wrote:
    >|
    >| >On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:26:59 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >

    >| Exactly, that is why it is so phoney for validar, who is pretty
    >| active in the OO section, to moralise about stealing.
    >| It's a bit like Identity Theft, you still have your Identity
    >| even if someone is posing as you, and using your personal information
    >| to get goods and services without paying for them.

  26. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:07:16 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >You are kidding. right?
    >Why do they call it OO?

    To keep that data in a trusted circle, so it doesn't get in the wrong
    hands. It is not stealing, becasue of the authorisation status of the
    channels are such the receiver can get them. Defeating security is
    forbidden on that forum.

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:43:06 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:
    >
    >>And exactly what is he doing in OO that even resembles stealing?
    >>

    >>"irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >>| Exactly, that is why it is so phoney for validar, who is pretty
    >>| active in the OO section, to moralise about stealing.
    >>| It's a bit like Identity Theft, you still have your Identity
    >>| even if someone is posing as you, and using your personal information
    >>| to get goods and services without paying for them.

  27. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:02:24 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:07:16 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>You are kidding. right?
    >>Why do they call it OO?
    >
    >To keep that data in a trusted circle, so it doesn't get in the wrong
    >hands. It is not stealing, becasue of the authorisation status of the
    >channels are such the receiver can get them. Defeating security is
    >forbidden on that forum.

    As Shakespeare wrote 'That which we call a rose by any other
    name would smell just as sweet'
  28. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    They call it Owners Only

    You did not answer my question, so here it goes again.

    | You are kidding. right?
    | Why do they call it OO?
    | On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:43:06 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:
    |
    | >And exactly what is he doing in OO that even resembles stealing?
    | >

    | >"irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | >| On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:24:35 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    | >| wrote:
    | >|

    | >|
    | >| Exactly, that is why it is so phoney for validar, who is pretty
    | >| active in the OO section, to moralise about stealing.
    | >| It's a bit like Identity Theft, you still have your Identity
    | >| even if someone is posing as you, and using your personal information
    | >| to get goods and services without paying for them.
    | >|

  29. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:35:10 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:

    >They call it Owners Only
    >
    >You did not answer my question, so here it goes again.
    >
    >And exactly what is he doing in OO that even resembles stealing?

    Are you sure you want to discuss that tpoic in an
    Open Forum?
  30. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Do you want to answer my question?

    It has been asked twice and you still have not answered it.

    | On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:35:10 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:
    |
    | >They call it Owners Only
    | >
    | >You did not answer my question, so here it goes again.
    | >
    | >And exactly what is he doing in OO that even resembles stealing?
    | >
    | Are you sure you want to discuss that tpoic in an
    | Open Forum?
  31. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:05:30 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:

    >Do you want to answer my question?
    >
    >It has been asked twice and you still have not answered it.

    If Valdivar, or anyone else uses the overlay function of
    the 4dtv to receive programming that is decoded by the
    4dtv, but other users have to pay a subscription fee to
    watch, what do you call it?
    Gary says the function of the OO's section is to ensure
    the information does'nt get into the wrong hands.
    What are the wrong hands if it is a legitimate use
    of the signal?
  32. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    You have no idea what you are talking about.

    The overlay will not give you access to channels that are not encrypted unless your
    receiver has a subscription to them. The overlay does not bypass or break encryption.

    Your argument is pure bullshit based on erroneous self serving assumptions. You have
    jumped to conclusions and have landed flat on your ass.

    Discussion of signal theft is not allowed in those forums even in the restricted area.

    | On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:05:30 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:
    |
    | >Do you want to answer my question?
    | >
    | >It has been asked twice and you still have not answered it.
    | >
    | If Valdivar, or anyone else uses the overlay function of
    | the 4dtv to receive programming that is decoded by the
    | 4dtv, but other users have to pay a subscription fee to
    | watch, what do you call it?
    | Gary says the function of the OO's section is to ensure
    | the information does'nt get into the wrong hands.
    | What are the wrong hands if it is a legitimate use
    | of the signal?
  33. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    You are usually courteous in your replies so maybe we have
    touched a nerve here.
    So why all the moaning and groaning that went on when
    the so called 'Presidential' channels reverted to encryption.
    Why, if there is nothing to hide (receiving signals the
    originators don't want you receive) is there even such a
    group as the OOs?
    You still did not address the question that there are channels
    the 4dtv will receive via overlay that others have to pay a
    subscription fee to receive.
    I have had too much good advice from you in the past
    so will ignore the 'self serving' remarks, not worthy
    of you.

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:49:58 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:

    >You have no idea what you are talking about.
    >
    >The overlay will not give you access to channels that are not encrypted unless your
    >receiver has a subscription to them. The overlay does not bypass or break encryption.
    >
    >Your argument is pure bullshit based on erroneous self serving assumptions. You have
    >jumped to conclusions and have landed flat on your ass.
    >
    >Discussion of signal theft is not allowed in those forums even in the restricted area.
    >

    >"irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >| On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:05:30 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:
    >|
    >| >Do you want to answer my question?
    >| >
    >| >It has been asked twice and you still have not answered it.
    >| >
    >| If Valdivar, or anyone else uses the overlay function of
    >| the 4dtv to receive programming that is decoded by the
    >| 4dtv, but other users have to pay a subscription fee to
    >| watch, what do you call it?
    >| Gary says the function of the OO's section is to ensure
    >| the information does'nt get into the wrong hands.
    >| What are the wrong hands if it is a legitimate use
    >| of the signal?

  34. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:13:05 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:02:24 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:07:16 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>You are kidding. right?
    >>>Why do they call it OO?
    >>
    >>To keep that data in a trusted circle, so it doesn't get in the wrong
    >>hands. It is not stealing, becasue of the authorisation status of the
    >>channels are such the receiver can get them. Defeating security is
    >>forbidden on that forum.
    >>
    >As Shakespeare wrote 'That which we call a rose by any other
    >name would smell just as sweet'

    It isn't defeating the security, it is fooling the receiver to tune
    channels that aren't mapped, whose authorisation status is open.
  35. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:38:53 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:13:05 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:02:24 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    >>wrote:

    >>>To keep that data in a trusted circle, so it doesn't get in the wrong
    >>>hands. It is not stealing, becasue of the authorisation status of the
    >>>channels are such the receiver can get them. Defeating security is
    >>>forbidden on that forum.
    >>>
    >>As Shakespeare wrote 'That which we call a rose by any other
    >>name would smell just as sweet'
    >
    >It isn't defeating the security, it is fooling the receiver to tune
    >channels that aren't mapped, whose authorisation status is open.
    Fair enough. But who are the 'wrong hands' that this
    information should not be accessed?
  36. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    ==
    You still did not address the question that there are channels
    the 4dtv will receive via overlay that others have to pay a
    subscription fee to receive.
    ===

    I thought that I did. What do you mean by others?.

    The reason that your remarks struck a nerve is that I am one of the moderators of that
    forum. When you claim that OO is used for discussion of signal piracy you also are
    saying that I am housing a den of thieves.

    That forum was created by a person that (at the time) was a manager in the 4DTV
    section of GI. Some GI/Mot employees also still have access to that area. Discussion
    of signal theft absolutely is not tolerated there.

    There is a big difference between the uplinkers knowing that signals are received and
    violation of encryption. If a few uplinkers for some reason are naive enough not to
    encrypt their signals then good for us. Reception of unencrypted signals is legal,
    ..... it is not theft. It would be foolish to tell them we can receive their channels.

    "irwell" <hook@yahoo.com> wrote in message

  37. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:48:32 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:

    >==
    >You still did not address the question that there are channels
    >the 4dtv will receive via overlay that others have to pay a
    >subscription fee to receive.
    >===
    >
    >I thought that I did. What do you mean by others?.
    The LSD people for some of them.

    >The reason that your remarks struck a nerve is that I am one of the moderators of that
    >forum.
    IR>>I know that.

    DRL>n you claim that OO is used for discussion of signal piracy you also are
    >saying that I am housing a den of thieves.

    Not a den of thieves but people like Valdivar who moralise about
    someone using a chipped board, but he takes advantage of the
    information on the OO forum to receive signals not intended for
    his use. I do the same but also know the rules of the game.

    >That forum was created by a person that (at the time) was a manager in the 4DTV
    >section of GI. Some GI/Mot employees also still have access to that area. Discussion
    >of signal theft absolutely is not tolerated there.
    >
    >There is a big difference between the uplinkers knowing that signals are received and
    >violation of encryption. If a few uplinkers for some reason are naive enough not to
    >encrypt their signals then good for us. Reception of unencrypted signals is legal,
    >.... it is not theft. It would be foolish to tell them we can receive their channels.

    Ah! The nuances of the English language. Anyway good luck and
    thanks for the trojan work you have done for us all over the years.
  38. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:41:20 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Not a den of thieves but people like Valdivar who moralise about
    >someone using a chipped board, but he takes advantage of the
    >information on the OO forum to receive signals not intended for
    >his use. I do the same but also know the rules of the gam

    That is beside the point. The fact is no security is being broken in
    the access of those channels, unlike when someone uses a chipped black
    board, modified FTA receiver, AVR card or whatever.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    I'm still shocked, shocked that there's gambling going on here...I have no
    idea what everyone is talking about, 00 sounds like something from star
    wars, but the next POST will be by Prince Charles who will clarify a real
    screw up.
    "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    > the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  40. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Maybe it will end like Casablanca. 'This is the start of a
    beautiful friendship".

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:18:43 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I'm still shocked, shocked that there's gambling going on here...I have no
    >idea what everyone is talking about, 00 sounds like something from star
    >wars, but the next POST will be by Prince Charles who will clarify a real
    >screw up.
    >"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  41. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:18:43 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I'm still shocked, shocked that there's gambling going on here...I have no
    >idea what everyone is talking about, 00 sounds like something from star
    >wars, but the next POST will be by Prince Charles who will clarify a real
    >screw up.

    OO is where people discuss hidden feeds. NOT pirating encrypted
    signals.

    The real srewups are those that don't get that a chipped board is
    nothing but theft.

    >"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix for
    >> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  42. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    None of the channels up there are intended for our use, with the possible exception of
    a few audio subcarriers. We are parasites. We may be able to subscribe to a few of
    them, but we are not the reason those channels are on C-Band.

    There is a huge difference between stealing channels and receiving unencrypted
    channels. I see no parallel at all between what Valvidar does and defeating
    encryption.

    | On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:48:32 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:
    |
    | >==
    | >You still did not address the question that there are channels
    | >the 4dtv will receive via overlay that others have to pay a
    | >subscription fee to receive.
    | >===
    | >
    | >I thought that I did. What do you mean by others?.
    | The LSD people for some of them.
    | >
    | >The reason that your remarks struck a nerve is that I am one of the moderators of
    that
    | >forum.
    | IR>>I know that.
    |
    | DRL>n you claim that OO is used for discussion of signal piracy you also are
    | >saying that I am housing a den of thieves.
    |
    | Not a den of thieves but people like Valdivar who moralise about
    | someone using a chipped board, but he takes advantage of the
    | information on the OO forum to receive signals not intended for
    | his use. I do the same but also know the rules of the game.
    |

    | >That forum was created by a person that (at the time) was a manager in the 4DTV
    | >section of GI. Some GI/Mot employees also still have access to that area.
    Discussion
    | >of signal theft absolutely is not tolerated there.
    | >
    | >There is a big difference between the uplinkers knowing that signals are received
    and
    | >violation of encryption. If a few uplinkers for some reason are naive enough not to
    | >encrypt their signals then good for us. Reception of unencrypted signals is legal,
    | >.... it is not theft. It would be foolish to tell them we can receive their
    channels.

    | Ah! The nuances of the English language. Anyway good luck and
    | thanks for the trojan work you have done for us all over the years.

  43. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Thank you Sir. The first intelligent thing said in the last 3 days , so lets
    move on and slay the dragon together.( I forgot who the dragon was..
    > Maybe it will end like Casablanca. 'This is the start of a
    > beautiful friendship".
    >

    > On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:18:43 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I'm still shocked, shocked that there's gambling going on here...I have
    no
    > >idea what everyone is talking about, 00 sounds like something from star
    > >wars, but the next POST will be by Prince Charles who will clarify a real
    > >screw up.
    > >"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix
    for
    > >> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

  44. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:25:39 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:38:53 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    >wrote:

    >>It isn't defeating the security, it is fooling the receiver to tune
    >>channels that aren't mapped, whose authorisation status is open.
    > Fair enough. But who are the 'wrong hands' that this
    >information should not be accessed?

    Some dolt that blabs the location and status of those channels, and
    the broadcsters find out.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:15:56 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:25:39 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:38:53 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    >>wrote:
    >
    >>>It isn't defeating the security, it is fooling the receiver to tune
    >>>channels that aren't mapped, whose authorisation status is open.
    >> Fair enough. But who are the 'wrong hands' that this
    >>information should not be accessed?
    >
    >Some dolt that blabs the location and status of those channels, and
    >the broadcsters find out.

    So the trusted circle is like a gang of schoolkids
    that find a malfunctioning vending machines that
    dispenses soda pop for a quarter instead of a buck.
    Keep it under your hat guys, in case someone lets
    the machine owner know and he fixes the machine.
  46. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:24:58 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:05:30 GMT, "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote:
    >
    >>Do you want to answer my question?
    >>
    >>It has been asked twice and you still have not answered it.
    >>
    >If Valdivar, or anyone else uses the overlay function of
    >the 4dtv to receive programming that is decoded by the
    >4dtv, but other users have to pay a subscription fee to
    >watch, what do you call it?
    >Gary says the function of the OO's section is to ensure
    >the information does'nt get into the wrong hands.
    >What are the wrong hands if it is a legitimate use
    >of the signal?

    Leave the hypocrites alone.
  47. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:41:57 -0500, Gary J Tait
    <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:41:20 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Not a den of thieves but people like Valdivar who moralise about
    >>someone using a chipped board, but he takes advantage of the
    >>information on the OO forum to receive signals not intended for
    >>his use. I do the same but also know the rules of the gam
    >
    >That is beside the point. The fact is no security is being broken in
    >the access of those channels, unlike when someone uses a chipped black
    >board, modified FTA receiver, AVR card or whatever.

    Yeah yeah yeah, we all like insecure transmissions. It is just some of
    us are not afraid to admit it.

    Hahah, Mr 3000 was funny BTW.
  48. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:38:53 -0500, Gary J Tait
    <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:13:05 -0800, irwell <hook@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 12:02:24 -0500, Gary J Tait <classicsat@nospam_yahoo.com>
    >>wrote:

    >>>To keep that data in a trusted circle, so it doesn't get in the wrong
    >>>hands. It is not stealing, becasue of the authorisation status of the
    >>>channels are such the receiver can get them. Defeating security is
    >>>forbidden on that forum.
    >>>
    >>As Shakespeare wrote 'That which we call a rose by any other
    >>name would smell just as sweet'
    >
    >It isn't defeating the security, it is fooling the receiver to tune
    >channels that aren't mapped, whose authorisation status is open.

    You are violating the broadcasters rights. If they wanted you to see
    it, it would be in the EPG. Buy a 4200 if you want unmapped DCII!!
  49. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    In order to access the Owner's Only forum in the sat forums ,one has to
    supply their unit ID in order to "prove" that they are a legitimate 4DTV
    owner.

    That certain information about unencrypted services is kept to that group,is
    not because we are sneeky thieves,but as Gary Tait said some people can't be
    trusted with a little information about "free" channels,etc.That's why it is
    not good to discuss fta feeds to openly and never a good idea to contact the
    channel -because it's not there for us and they can soon encrypt it.Call it
    fear and gree,but there it is.

    I do not,nor have I ever discussed piracy in the satforums!DRLEV and other
    moderators keep a close watch for it!I've seen some people told off.

    My background is in computers.I could've pirated DTV,Dishnet and all the
    others anytime!I have "friends" too.Certain FTA receivers can be "doctored"
    to steal programming,but I refuse to do it!Instead,I prefer to pay for my
    programming,like it not going off half way thru the movie,sports
    event,etc!Besides,C band has choice and there is plenty of fta out there for
    the ultra stingy!

    Chipped Back VC2 boards that get "all" the video...now that IS stealing.

    Why do you think a lot of C band channels went encrypted in the first
    place -big mouths!

    > On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:18:43 GMT, "wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm still shocked, shocked that there's gambling going on here...I have no
    >>idea what everyone is talking about, 00 sounds like something from star
    >>wars, but the next POST will be by Prince Charles who will clarify a real
    >>screw up.
    >
    > OO is where people discuss hidden feeds. NOT pirating encrypted
    > signals.
    >
    > The real srewups are those that don't get that a chipped board is
    > nothing but theft.
    >
    >>"wolf2" <wilfj@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> I can get all the video but no audio. Someone said there was/is a fix
    >>> for
    >>> the audio, can anyone comment. Thanks

4DTV Satellite Audio Video