Where to sell Japanese import anime LDs?

I would appreciate any tips on this subject. I have a number of original
imported Japanese LDs I'd like to sell. Some won't fetch much and I could
just as well put them up at any site, but some have some value for
collectors (e.g. special box set of Lodoss, with Vinyl picture disc with
soundtrack, uncut Escaflowne etc)

Asking around on forums in Europe and USA, people just say that the R1 DVDs
are out (e.g. Lodoss, but these have very inferior picture quality, even
the remasterd CPM edition) and there's no interest. Seems I'm not finding
the proper 'collectors' target group.

I'm looking for addresses of websites, forums, or auction sites in Japan. I
can't read Japanese so can't look for them myself. Once I know a few
places, I can ask some Japanese-savvy people to have a look and set up an
auction or advertisement. I can't bug them to do the actual searching.

Has anyone here experience with selling LDs in Japan? Any place good to
start?

Thx!

Neko
17 answers Last reply
More about sell japanese import anime lds

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:34:48 -0600, Apulo <none> wrote:

    >I would appreciate any tips on this subject. I have a number of original
    >imported Japanese LDs I'd like to sell. Some won't fetch much and I could
    >just as well put them up at any site, but some have some value for
    >collectors (e.g. special box set of Lodoss, with Vinyl picture disc with
    >soundtrack, uncut Escaflowne etc)
    >
    >Asking around on forums in Europe and USA, people just say that the R1 DVDs
    >are out (e.g. Lodoss, but these have very inferior picture quality, even
    >the remasterd CPM edition) and there's no interest. Seems I'm not finding
    >the proper 'collectors' target group.
    >
    >I'm looking for addresses of websites, forums, or auction sites in Japan. I
    >can't read Japanese so can't look for them myself. Once I know a few
    >places, I can ask some Japanese-savvy people to have a look and set up an
    >auction or advertisement. I can't bug them to do the actual searching.
    >
    >Has anyone here experience with selling LDs in Japan? Any place good to
    >start?
    >
    >Thx!
    >
    >Neko

    let me know which ones you have, and i may be interested in purchasing
    some, and my friend may be as well.

    just reply post and i will get back to you if we are interested. as
    for other places, i know of none, other than ebay, but what you stated
    about the whole dvd situation on anime, does hold true for most
    people, and with the majority of the time, with good reason.

    "Apulo" <none> wrote in message
    >I would appreciate any tips on this subject. I have a number of original
    > imported Japanese LDs I'd like to sell.

    What all do you have? I might be interested depending on what you have.

    Aaron

    "Aaron R. Schnuth" <aaron@DONT.schnuth.SPAM.com.ME> wrote in

    > "Apulo" <none> wrote in message
    >>I would appreciate any tips on this subject. I have a number of
    >>original
    >> imported Japanese LDs I'd like to sell.
    >
    > What all do you have? I might be interested depending on what you
    > have.

    Thanks, but I am not located in the USA, and shipping would make it
    prohibitive, whereas shipping throughout Europe and to Japan (I know a few
    people who go there regularly and might take them along) is not a probelm.

    Neko

    xix0 <xix0@xix.com> wrote in

    > let me know which ones you have, and i may be interested in purchasing
    > some, and my friend may be as well.
    >
    > just reply post and i will get back to you if we are interested. as
    > for other places, i know of none, other than ebay, but what you stated
    > about the whole dvd situation on anime, does hold true for most
    > people, and with the majority of the time, with good reason.

    Thanks, but I am not located in the USA, and shipping would make it
    prohibitive, whereas shipping throughout Europe and to Japan (I know a few
    people who go there regularly and might take them along) is not a problem

    Neko

    Hello,

    I guess you would get a better price from Anime Collectors *outside*
    Japan than actually inside. Moving these heavy pieces of plastic
    outside Japan is quite expensive, having them already in Europe or USA
    is often considered a key selling point!

    I take this (shameless) opportunity to remember everyone here planning
    to sell some LDs but with no will to:

    Describe each of then "in extenso"
    Pay for listing fees with no idea if their items will sell

    For both cases, the Shops in LDDb.com were designed to:

    Take advantage ot existing dynamic database (including covers)
    Only request selling fees from high volumes sellers (after $15)

    Shops were recently enhanced with a dedicated search engine (on title,
    generating full verbose URL that can be copied/paste'd for diffusion).

    Example (my Shop):

    http://LDDb.com/shops.php?owner=admin

    You can either choose to select the "Anime/Animation" category:

    http://LDDb.com/shops.php?mode=iframe&owner=admin&cat=custom&key=8

    Or only titles in the Shop containing the word "Ranma":

    http://LDDb.com/shops.php?owner=admin&cat=language&key=38&search=ranma

    This should allow you to setup quickly a standard Shop will all titles
    you currently have for sale and send the URL of your Shop to
    newsgroups/mailing-lists at no cost for you.

    This has been the philosophy driving the website since it's launch in
    2002.

    The site is still evolving, if something important is missing from the
    Shops (I'm currently working on sales by lots, the minimum order is not
    yet fully working), do not hesitate to mention it!

    Best Regards,
    Julien

    http://LDDb.com/ - Laserdisc Database

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:29:39 -0600, KuroNeko <KuroNeko@nospam.plz>
    wrote:

    >xix0 <xix0@xix.com> wrote in
    >
    >> let me know which ones you have, and i may be interested in purchasing
    >> some, and my friend may be as well.
    >>
    >> just reply post and i will get back to you if we are interested. as
    >> for other places, i know of none, other than ebay, but what you stated
    >> about the whole dvd situation on anime, does hold true for most
    >> people, and with the majority of the time, with good reason.
    >

    >Thanks, but I am not located in the USA, and shipping would make it
    >prohibitive, whereas shipping throughout Europe and to Japan (I know a few
    >people who go there regularly and might take them along) is not a problem
    >
    >Neko

    obviously the buyer (being myself) would be paying the shipping
    charges...and i know how much it costs, and it is not an issue. infact
    anyone knowing anything about shipping charges from other countries
    should have no problem with these if they are interested enough.

    you state "prohibitive" in reference to the shipping to the US...where
    are you located at?

    xix0 <xix0@xix.com> wrote in

    > obviously the buyer (being myself) would be paying the shipping
    > charges...and i know how much it costs, and it is not an issue. infact
    > anyone knowing anything about shipping charges from other countries
    > should have no problem with these if they are interested enough.
    >
    > you state "prohibitive" in reference to the shipping to the US...where
    > are you located at?

    Europe. Shipping LDs is expensive as they are fragile. Shipping a few vs
    a bundle doesn't make a difference, you just need to add more padding to
    make sure they stay whole.

    Add to this that shipping Fedex or UPS (even EMS) from Europe to USA is
    3x as expensive as the other way around...

    Anyway, I'll post a list. Villgust is already under negotiation, the
    otehrs are available:

    Anime:
    3x3 Eyes I JAPAN LD BEAL-461
    3x3 Eyes II JAPAN LD BEAL-462
    3x3 Eyes III JAPAN LD BEAL-463
    3x3 Eyes IV JAPAN LD BEAL-464
    3x3 Eyes 2 Vol 1 JAPAN LD BELL-647
    3x3 Eyes 2 Vol 2 JAPAN LD BELL-648
    3x3 Eyes 2 Vol 3 JAPAN LD BELL-649
    Ah My Goddess Vol 1 Moonlight & Cherry Blossoms JAPAN LD JSLA-22101
    Ah My Goddess Vol 2 Midsummer Night's Dream JAPAN LD JSLA-22102
    Ah My Goddess Vol 3 Burning Hearts on the Road JAPAN LD JSLA22103
    Ah My Goddess Vol 4 Ever Green Holynight JAPAN LD JSLA22104
    Ah My Goddess Vol 5 For the Love of Goddess JAPAN LD JSLA22105
    Ariel Visual Vol 1 JAPAN LD G48F0333
    Ariel Visual Vol 2 JAPAN LD G48F0335
    Bastard! The Exploder Wizard Vol 1 JAPAN LD PILA-1149 OAV1-2
    Bastard! The Exploder Wizard Vol 2 JAPAN LD PILA-1150 OAV3-4
    Bastard! The Exploder Wizard Vol 3 JAPAN LD PILA-1151 OAV5-6
    Bubblegum Crisis 1 JAPAN LD TYLA-1001 CAV, Includes Konya Wa
    Hurricane videoclip
    City Hunter "Magnum of Love and Destiny" JAPAN LD PILA-7002
    Dirty Pair : Conspiracy of Flight 005 JAPAN LD BEAL-299
    Dirty Pair the Movie JAPAN LD BELL-375
    Dominion Tank Police I JAPAN LD SF048-1521
    Dominion Tank Police II JAPAN LD SF048-1522
    Dominion Tank Police III JAPAN LD SF048-1638
    Dominion Tank Police IV JAPAN LD SF048-1639
    Escaflowne Vision 01 JAPAN LD BEAL-820 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 02 JAPAN LD BEAL-821 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 03 JAPAN LD BEAL-822 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 04 JAPAN LD BEAL-823 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 05 JAPAN LD BEAL-824 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 06 JAPAN LD BEAL-825 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 07 JAPAN LD BEAL-826 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 08 JAPAN LD BEAL-827 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 09 JAPAN LD BEAL-828 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 10 JAPAN LD BEAL-829 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 11 JAPAN LD BEAL-830 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 12 JAPAN LD BEAL-831 CAV
    Escaflowne Vision 13 JAPAN LD BEAL-832 CAV
    Fire Tripper JAPAN LD SF058-5154
    Five Star Stories JAPAN LD TLL2153 RARE! Very worn jacket.
    Gall Force 1 Eternal Story JAPAN LD CSLW 1265
    Gall Force Earth Chapter Vol 2 JAPAN LD WOOL-5006
    Gall Force Earth Chapter Vol 3 JAPAN LD WOOL-5007
    Here is Greenwood Vol 3 JAPAN LD VILF-26 OAV 5-6 (love story arc)
    I want to be a Space Miner Vol 1 JAPAN LD JSLA22481
    IRIA Zeiram - the Animation Vol 1 JAPAN LD BEAL-688 CAV
    IRIA Zeiram - the Animation Vol 2 JAPAN LD BEAL-689 CAV
    IRIA Zeiram - the Animation Vol 3 JAPAN LD BEAL-690 CAV
    IRIA Zeiram - the Animation Vol 4 JAPAN LD BEAL-691 CAV
    IRIA Zeiram - the Animation Vol 5 JAPAN LD BEAL-692 CAV
    IRIA Zeiram - the Animation Vol 6 JAPAN LD BEAL-693 CAV
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventures JAPAN LD PCLE-00003
    Legend of Galactic Heroes - JAPAN LD 98SX-17 slight wear on spine
    Legend of Galactic Heroes - Die Ouverture eines neuen Krieges JAPAN
    LD TKLA-8001
    Lupin III Theatre Box JAPAN LD TLL2199 5 discs, Secret of Mamo,
    Castle of Cagliostro, Gold of Babylon, Fuma Conspiracy, Secret Files 1-2,
    Nenriki Tin Sakusen (live action). Box has few small minor dents at
    corners
    Macross II : Lovers Again Vol 2 JAPAN LD BEAL-405
    Mahou Tsukai Tai 1 - I'll follow you JAPAN LD BEAL-871 CAV
    Mahou Tsukai Tai 2 - We leave Magic Club JAPAN LD BEAL-872 CAV
    Mahou Tsukai Tai 3 - Magic is so easy, isn't it? JAPAN LD BEAL-
    873 CAV
    Mahou Tsukai Tai 4 - Wh…What? JAPAN LD BEAL-874 CAV
    Mahou Tsukai Tai 5 - I see we are the same JAPAN LD BEAL-875
    CAV
    Mahou Tsukai Tai 6 - Well, believe in Yourself JAPAN LD BEAL-876
    CAV
    Marmalade Boy Movie JAPAN LD LSTD-01243 CAV
    Marmalade Boy TV Series Box 1 JAPAN LD KILA-9045~51 7 discs,
    first part of TV series, 1 corner slightly dented
    Marmalade Boy TV Series Box 2 JAPAN LD KILA-9052~58 7 discs,
    second part of TV series
    Marmalade Boy TV Series Box 3 JAPAN LD KILA-9059~65 7 discs,
    final part of TV series
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory Vol 1 JAPAN LD BEAL-421
    CAV, contains episodes 1-2 (only 1 ep./disc rest of series)
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory Vol 3 JAPAN LD BEAL-423
    CAV
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory Vol 4 JAPAN LD BEAL-424
    CAV
    Mobile Suit Gundam I The Movie JAPAN LD BELL-391 2 discs
    Mobile Suit Gundam II Soldiers of Sorrow JAPAN LD BELL-392 2 discs
    Mobile Suit Gundam III Place in the Encounter JAPAN LD BELL-393 2
    discs
    Nadia Perfect Collection Box JAPAN LD JSLD-1004 Complete TV series
    on 10 discs. Rare. Damage to 1 internal corner of box (repaired)
    Please save my Earth Vol 1 JAPAN LD VILF-39 OAV 1-2
    Please save my Earth Vol 2 JAPAN LD VILF-40 OAV 3-4
    Please save my Earth Vol 3 JAPAN LD VILF-41 OAV 5-6
    Record of Lodoss War OAV Box JAPAN LD VILF150-156 7 CAV discs, 1
    Picture Vinyl Record (LP) soundtrack
    Rurouni Kenshin TV Box 1 JAPAN LD SVWL-1001~1004 4 discs, book
    Rurouni Kenshin TV Box 2 JAPAN LD SVWL-1005~1008 4 discs, book
    Rurouni Kenshin TV Box 3 JAPAN LD SVWL-1009~1011 3 discs,
    book, large folded poster
    Rurouni Kenshin TV Box 4 JAPAN LD SVWL-1012~1015 4 discs, book
    Shamanic Princess Vol 1 JAPAN LD BEAL-880 CAV
    Shamanic Princess Vol 2 JAPAN LD BEAL-881 CAV
    Shamanic Princess Vol 3 JAPAN LD BEAL-882 CAV
    Tenchi Muyo TV 1 JAPAN LD PILA-1336 CAV, 60 mins, with
    limited box for entire series.
    Tenchi Muyo TV 2 JAPAN LD PILA-1322 CAV, 60 mins.
    Urusei Yatsura movie : Beautiful Dreamer JAPAN LD TLL2189
    Urusei Yatsura movie : Final Chapter JAPAN LD G100F5057
    Villgust - Armed Dragon Fantasy JAPAN LD BEAL-1208 CAV, OAV1-2
    X The Movie Box JAPAN LD BEAL-995 2 CAV discs, booklet, 3 prints

    AD Police Files 1 USA LD AD096-004 OAV 1-2, Hybrid dub/sub LD
    AD Police Files 2 USA LD AD096-005 OAV 3-4, Hybrid dub/sub LD
    Crusher Joe The Movie USA LD AD097-022 2 discs
    Crusher Joe The OAVs USA LD AD097-023 Both OAVs
    Cyber City OEDO Data1 USA LD ID2900CT OAV 1-2, English/Japanese
    audio & CC subtitles
    Dominion Tank Police Acts I-IV USA LD ID8582CT 2 discs
    El Hazard TV 1 USA LD PILA-1371A with limited box set for entire
    series (7 LDs), English/Japanese audio & CC subtitles
    El Hazard TV 2 USA LD PILA-1372A English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    El Hazard TV 3 USA LD PILA-1373A English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    El Hazard TV 4 USA LD PILA-1374A English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    El Hazard TV 5 USA LD PILA-1375A English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    El Hazard TV 6 USA LD PILA-1376A English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    Gall Force 3 Stardust War USA LD ID2877CT
    Giant Robo Vol 2 USA LD LDUSRVD21 English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    Giant Robo Vol 3 USA LD LDUSRVD4 English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    Giant Robo Vol 4 USA LD LDUSRVD-22 English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    Hakkenden, The, Vol 1 USA LD PILA-1191A English/Japanese audio &
    CC subtitles
    Hakkenden, The, Vol 2 USA LD PILA-1192A English/Japanese audio &
    CC subtitles
    Hakkenden, The, Vol 3 USA LD PILA-1193A English/Japanese audio &
    CC subtitles
    Hakkenden, The, Vol 4 USA LD PILA-1194A English/Japanese audio &
    CC subtitles
    Hakkenden, The, Vol 5 USA LD PILA-1195A English/Japanese audio &
    CC subtitles
    Hakkenden, The, Vol 6 USA LD PILA-1197A English/Japanese audio &
    CC subtitles
    Hakkenden, The, Vol 7 USA LD PILA-1199A English/Japanese audio &
    CC subtitles
    Heroic Legend of Arslan 1 USA LD ID2867CT
    Heroic Legend of Arslan 2 USA LD ID2872CT
    Heroic Legend of Arslan 3+4 USA LD ID2893CT
    Kimagure Orange Road 1 USA LD AD093-001 First OAV Collection (1-
    4)
    Kimagure Orange Road 2 USA LD AD093-002 Second (and last) OAV
    Collection (5-8)
    Kimagure Orange Road 3 USA LD AD093-003 Movie "I want to return
    to that day"
    Ninja Scroll USA LD LDDA-813-3 English/Japanese audio & CC
    subtitles
    Tenchi Muyo Book of Earth USA LD PILA-1002A Special Collector's
    Edition - OAV 8-13, 2 discs
    Tenchi Muyo Book of Heaven USA LD PILA-1001A Special Collector's
    Edition - OAV 1-7, 2 discs
    Tenchi Muyo OAV 12/13 USA LD PILA-1189A CAV, 2 discs, Bonus
    material : Still Picture Gallery series 2, Here Comes Jurai 2, Interview
    with voice talent. English/Japanese audio & CC subtitles

    They were 11 USA LD ID2239CT
    Urusei Yatsura movie : Only You USA LD AD093-005

    Venus Wars USA LD ID2242CT
    Wanna Be's, The USA LD ID2243CT
    You are Under Arrest Vol 1 USA LD AD095-006 OAV 1-2, Hybrid
    dub/sub LD
    You are Under Arrest Vol 2 USA LD AD095-007 OAV 3-4, Hybrid
    dub/sub LD

    Non-Anime:
    1492 Conquest of Paradise USA LD LV15184-2WS 2 discs, ltbx
    Antarctica (IMAX) USA LD LVD9514
    Beyond the Mind's Eye USA LD
    Brahms / Joachim USA LD LVD9251
    Destination Universe USA LD LVD9025
    Fantasia USA LD 1132AS CLV, 2 discs, remastered, ltbx
    Fargo USA LD ltbx
    Ferngully USA LD 5594-80
    First Emperor of China, The (IMAX) USA LD LVD9517
    Haendel USA LD LVD9282
    Lone Wolf and Cub - Baby Cart at the River Styx USA LD AD097-002
    Lone Wolf and Cub - Sword of Vengeance USA LD AD097-001
    Mozart USA LD LVD9269
    Razor, The - Sword of Justice USA LD AD097-007
    Red Lion USA LD AD097-026
    Rikyu USA LD LVD9206
    Sleepy Eyes of Death - The Chinese Jade USA LD AD097-010
    Snow White & Seven Dwarves Box USA LD Deluxe CAV Box Set
    (includes images from storyboard, booklet), original aspect ratio
    Telemann USA LD LVD9285
    Vivaldi USA LD LVD9284

    OK, I'll give your site a try. Made an account. Most LDs I selected sofar
    from the database do not have a picture. What res does it need to be and
    how do I upload it?

    Also, I seem to miss obi info for Japanese LDs, where can this be added
    (obi included or not) - though I may be looking over it, I think the site
    may not work 100% with Firefox.

    Neko

    Please check out my reply to xix0 for more info on shipping issues and a
    list. Thanks

    Neko

    Hello,

    I just granted Seller rights to your account. You may now setup your
    Shop at anytime.

    For covers -> http://LDDb.com/help_faq.php

    } How do I submit cover pictures? There's no link anywhere!

    The best solution is currently to send me the pictures via Email
    (mentioning your registered username for credits) with following specs:

    * JPEG Format
    * Maximum 150KB/picture
    * Square sized, cropped to only the cover
    * Minimum 400x400 (if possible, as thumbnails are 200x200)
    * No direct flashlight, no "partial" cover made with a A4 scanner

    Regards,
    Julien

    http://LDDb.com/ - Laserdisc Database

    Hello again,

    Could you tell me which part seems to have problem with Firefox? The
    site is tested against:

    Mozilla 1.7.x
    Firefox 1.0.x
    IE 6.x

    The 2 firsts using a cloce GECKO engine show similar results. As usual,
    IE 6.x is nightmarish as soon as W3C compatibility is involved for CSS
    or Javascript. But 99.99% of process are done server-side to avoid
    local troubles.

    Once you're logged, each LD display page will show controls with button
    for Collection, Wishlist, Update, Laser Rot, etc.

    Regards,
    Julien

    http://LDDb.com/ - Laserdisc Database

    yes i would agree that the shipping is about 3x the other way around -
    that is definitely a fact...lol.

    wow, nice collection. noticed you have several animego US titles...did
    you get this when they clearanced off their ld section, or before
    that?

    i would be interested in mainly these, primarily the iria volumes.
    the ah my goddess i would only want to replace my US CLV animego
    discs. the jojo is not a priority, infact i did not even know this was
    even on ld, or that old for that matter.

    if you have set up a shop on lddb with these, please post a link.

    i have not asked my friend about any of these, so i may end up
    interested in more, will let you know.

    thanks

    "Julien Wilk" <generikz@gmail.com> wrote in news:1111029140.769689.312790
    @l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

    > I just granted Seller rights to your account. You may now setup your
    > Shop at anytime.

    Thanks! I'll set it up this weekend.

    > http://LDDb.com/help_faq.php

    thanks, noticed it after I posted ^^;;;

    > The best solution is currently to send me the pictures via Email
    > (mentioning your registered username for credits) with following specs:
    >
    > * JPEG Format
    > * Maximum 150KB/picture
    > * Square sized, cropped to only the cover
    > * Minimum 400x400 (if possible, as thumbnails are 200x200)
    > * No direct flashlight, no "partial" cover made with a A4 scanner

    OK, I'll make as many as I can this weekend, 400x400 or 600x600, I'll have
    to see what works best.

    Neko

    "Julien Wilk" <generikz@gmail.com> wrote in news:1111035438.440548.277850
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > Could you tell me which part seems to have problem with Firefox? The
    > site is tested against:
    >
    > Mozilla 1.7.x
    > Firefox 1.0.x
    > IE 6.x

    Firefox 1.0.1. What happens is I click on a link and get a blank frame.
    Going back and clicking again and it works. I noticed this on many sites
    and using IE it works there, so I assumed it was compatibility issues.

    If I bump into anything unusual again I'll make a report and email it to
    you.

    Neko

    xix0 <xix0@xix.com> wrote in

    > wow, nice collection. noticed you have several animego US titles...did
    > you get this when they clearanced off their ld section, or before
    > that?

    before they started to sell off all their titles. I collected them as they
    came out. Those days there was very little anime on the market and the yen
    was expensive...

    > i would be interested in mainly these, primarily the iria volumes.
    > the ah my goddess i would only want to replace my US CLV animego
    > discs. the jojo is not a priority, infact i did not even know this was
    > even on ld, or that old for that matter.
    >
    > if you have set up a shop on lddb with these, please post a link.

    I've been mainly reading the faq and looking around at how things work on
    lddb. I'll set up shop this weekend.

    > i have not asked my friend about any of these, so i may end up
    > interested in more, will let you know.

    OK, thanks

    Neko

    Guys, sorry about the delay. I had some family business to handle this
    weekend, and couldn't make time to set up shop on LDDB. I'll do it bit by
    bit in the evenings during the week.

    Neko

    You can sell your Products online at

    http://www.softtanks.com/Todays_Products.php

    They sell your Products on commision basis. They have a large marketing
    team. The commision is used in marketing your Products.

    They give 10% commision to agents who help sell your Products.

    If you are selling used product then you can sell them through bidding
    option at

    http://www.softtanks.com/Local_SoldItems.php

    Bye
    Sanjay.

Laser Disc Players Video Japanese Product