Help with a Samsung SIR S4120R

Got hold of this TIVO unit and it seems to be unable to boot completely.
It gets to a screen that says " Welcome..........powering up" and then it
flips to another screen after a few mins another screen says it will be a
few more seconds, but that is as far as it gets.
I do not know if this is a HDD/OS issue or a problem with the circuit board.
Can someone shed some light on this for me please.

REPLY TO: adcnw(at)cloud9(dot)net
1 answer Last reply
More about samsung sir s4120r

    Dre wrote:
    > Got hold of this TIVO unit and it seems to be unable to boot completely.
    > It gets to a screen that says " Welcome..........powering up" and then it
    > flips to another screen after a few mins another screen says it will be a
    > few more seconds, but that is as far as it gets.

    That's the typical symptom of a disk problem. Get a new hard disk.
    -Joe

Ptv Tivo Tivo Samsung