NEO-GEO CARTS

where is the best place to buy Neo-geo carts ?
8 answers Last reply
More about neo geo carts

    rgordo1@tampabay.rr.com wrote in news:1111943781.014324.189660
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > where is the best place to buy Neo-geo carts ?

    In terms of price... thift stores and pawn shops. In terms of
    selection... eBay.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    I have never seen a Neo Geo cart at a thriftshop or pawn. :-(

    Mojo

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <linkvb06@SpammersWillBeExecuted.ptd.net> wrote in message
    > rgordo1@tampabay.rr.com wrote in news:1111943781.014324.189660
    > @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> where is the best place to buy Neo-geo carts ?
    >
    > In terms of price... thift stores and pawn shops. In terms of
    > selection... eBay.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Aaron J. Bossig
    >
    > http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    > http://www.dvdverdict.com
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    "Mojo JoJo" <jf2273nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in

    > I have never seen a Neo Geo cart at a thriftshop or pawn. :-(

    Nor have I, but it's your only hope of not paying fair market value.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Check the arcade auctions ( Super auctions or USAmusements)...Usually 3
    or 4 lots and include anywhere between 3 to 15 carts...wholesale
    prices.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Point taken.......
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Yes, but those Neo-Geo carts for the arcade machines will not work on the
    home machines without some sort of (expensive) adapter.

    Dane.

    "Jet27" <jetrocket27@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Check the arcade auctions ( Super auctions or USAmusements)...Usually 3
    > or 4 lots and include anywhere between 3 to 15 carts...wholesale
    > prices.

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Sorry , It is an arcade game that I have not a home game

    Jet27 wrote:
    > Point taken.......
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    "Mojo JoJo" <jf2273nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I have never seen a Neo Geo cart at a thriftshop or pawn. :-(

    I've found exactly one cart at a flea market, and got four MVS's from a
    video store.
    Over a period of 6 years.

Games Video Classic Product