What is with Galaxy X4?

On Friday, 03-25-05, I tried to get ALTV on channel 603, ESPN News, and the
Gameshow Network. All I get is a banner saying: "Please wait a moment, we
are processing your request".Is there is something wrong with the uplink
facility? Or, does anyone notice similar problems with the 4dtv receiver?
Have noticed the same thing today! I am a subscriber to the Gameshow Network
I will subscribe to the NPS Absolute Digital Package in a couple of days.
2 answers Last reply
More about galaxy
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Ron Purdue wrote:

    > On Friday, 03-25-05, I tried to get ALTV on channel 603, ESPN News, and the
    > Gameshow Network. All I get is a banner saying: "Please wait a moment, we
    > are processing your request".Is there is something wrong with the uplink
    > facility? Or, does anyone notice similar problems with the 4dtv receiver?
    > Have noticed the same thing today! I am a subscriber to the Gameshow Network
    > I will subscribe to the NPS Absolute Digital Package in a couple of days.

    I just switched over and got ALTV right off the bat. I don't subscribe
    to the others so I can't check those, but I did switch over to one of
    the DMX music channels on that bird and it locked on right away. And
    that's with a 6.5' dish

    Time to check your skew and/or dish position?

    Take care,
    Rich

    God bless the USA

    --
    Nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else.

    -attributed to various authors
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    I get those channels just fine.Usually when you get that message it
    means you have the channel mis-tuned (polarity and azimuth) and needs
    tweaking.If not,in my experience if the status screen ( OPTIONS 6,5 line
    C) says anything other than "ZK" or "S" you will have problems with
    reception like that.Sometimes the line C designator will read "MS" when
    this happens.If you see "MS" (missing signal),then you will need to do a
    soft re-boot of your receiver.

4DTV Satellite Video