Best gaming PC for my "needs" and price

Would Alienware be a good choice?

• Total voters

Coatbee

Reputable
Aug 2, 2014
So I'm looking to get a good gaming pc that can play game such as (Skyrim, dayZ, Rust, Titanfall, CoD, Far Cry) all on decent settings. Also Im hoping to get one between 500 dollars and 1500. ALSO I would really like it if I would not get all the "Build your own!" answers. Although I agree thats probably the way to go, I really don't have the time to learn how so please just save your time. Im ultimately looking for one that will need the least amount of upgrades or changes to the system and hardware, but I am willing to if its extremely necessary. So again keep recommendations to pre built pcs. Thanks! :lol:

Bradus10

Reputable
Aug 2, 2014
Hey there, I'm guessing you're American (as you said dollars;))so I'm gonna link you too a computer on amazon that I'd get if I had your budget. However it doesn't come with a monitor, keyboard or mouse so you'd have to buy that separately. It's not the best looking either but oh well. Hope this helps. :)
http://www.amazon.com/3-6Ghz-Nvidia-Desktop-Gaming-Computer/dp/B00KO7YNFC/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1407024310&sr=1-12&keywords=

Greybeard Croft

Honorable
Aug 1, 2014
You could search the internet for some reliable companies that do ready-built gaming orientated PCs.
I am Australian but some that come to mind may be;

Origin PC
NCIX

Sorry i can't list anymore, I don't use US tech retailers.