Over/Under - Put up or ShutUp

Here is the game.

All you Tivo Rumpswab geniuses get to make a prediction on how much
per subscriber in revenue that hardscrabble negotiator Mike Ramsey
squeezed out of Comcast.

The catch is you will not predict the amount. Only whether it's over
or under a figure I will list here.

Easy right?

If I said 10 cents all of you would fall all over yourselves with an
Over prediction and of course end up being right.

But it's not that easy.

The over/under is $1.11

Now let's hear it from all you big mouths.

My prediction is Under, which will mean I was right about Ramsey
groveling on his knees to Comcast in order to save his company.

Go ahead and get yourselves on record. I believe the amount gets
reported in April.

That is, if you have the balls.

Sean
3 answers Last reply
More about put shutup

    Unless I owned stock in TiVo (I don't),or am a securities regulator,or
    work for the company in financial management,why would I care what the
    quarterly financial reports indicated?
    As an uninvolved consumer,if the company tanks or goes through the
    roof,I could not care less.

    <YAWN>

    --
    Ric Seyler

    "Sean" <none> wrote in message
    > Here is the game.

    I'll take the under, and I'll say by a wide margin. Now, as the chief
    Comcast rumpswab around here, perhaps you'd like to tell us all why the
    Roberts' boys would do a deal at all, when it's so clear to at least one
    person in this group that their SA and Moto-supplied boxes are already the
    greatest thing since the Earl of Sandwich put in his lunch order?

    And really, are you a disgruntled former employee? Did Mike Ramsay steal
    your girlfriend or something? It's not healthy, dude, seriously.

    Ed
    84HurstOlds@nowherenow.com

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video