TIvo to go and SOnic MyDVD 6.1

Is anyone else having trouble with MyDVD 6.1?
It just gives me a Blue Screen of death and then reboots.
MYDVD 6.0 version works fine but the free trail that works for Tivo is
instant death to my machine.
HELP!

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about tivo sonic mydvd

    "EdS" <EdS@EdS.com> wrote in message
    > Is anyone else having trouble with MyDVD 6.1?
    > It just gives me a Blue Screen of death and then reboots.
    > MYDVD 6.0 version works fine but the free trail that works for Tivo is
    > instant death to my machine.
    > HELP!

    -->I have had nothing but issues with it.
    Bluescreened on 6.0 for me as well. I even tried on newly loaded machine
    with latest services packs on W2K and did same thing.
    Still working out the bugs I guess.....

    More info here: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/index.php

    Scotty

Ptv Tivo Tivo Blue Screen Video