TiVo credit card.

Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo
4 answers Last reply
More about tivo credit card

    > Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
    > received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo

    Much too easily amused.

    > Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
    > received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo

    Don't look now, but your 'American consumer mentality' is showing - and that
    ain't a good thing.

    In article <3a6cs7F67aa7eU1@individual.net>,
    "Kenny" <spcolorado@animation.com> wrote:

    > "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > > Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
    > > received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo
    >
    > Don't look now, but your 'American consumer mentality' is showing - and that
    > ain't a good thing.

    Au Contraire, buying with plastic gives one leverage should there be a
    problem.

    > In article <3a6cs7F67aa7eU1@individual.net>,
    > "Kenny" <spcolorado@animation.com> wrote:
    >

    >> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> > Took 4 weeks for the Instant approval, and 2 more weeks till it was
    >> > received, but I now have a TiVo MasterCard. Woo Hoo
    >>
    >> Don't look now, but your 'American consumer mentality' is showing - and
    >> that
    >> ain't a good thing.
    >
    > Au Contraire, buying with plastic gives one leverage should there be a
    > problem.

    and this is your very first credit card? I didn't think so.
    "Woohoo! someone gave you credit - BFD. Getting all ecxited about plastic
    with the word "Tivo" printed on it is ridiculous. but then again the
    American consumer isn't all that bright anyway.

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video