Tivo problem only at friends homes

My four year old keeps asking how to pause my friends TV's...
3 answers Last reply
More about tivo problem friends homes

    Megan wrote:
    > My four year old keeps asking how to pause my friends TV's...

    It's cute when kids go "baloop baloop", signifying their wish
    for the person with the remote to scan forward.
    -Joe

    Ditto. I did manage to 'fix' grandma's tv for christmas, but everyone
    else is on their own ;-)

    Megan wrote:
    > My four year old keeps asking how to pause my friends TV's...

    ....and we thought it was cool to have a TV with a remote at that age. Kids
    today...

    Maybe your four year old's kid will finally get the holograms.

    "Megan" <spam@uce.gov> wrote in message
    > My four year old keeps asking how to pause my friends TV's...

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video