Opinion Piece - Is Shuffle a Tech Solution for a Creative ..

Is today's lack of artist creativity being solved by the "art" of shuffle?
Is Apple's iPod Shuffle the answer to a music industry constantly pushing
the next big single, instead of the perfect album?

Audio Video Revolution's publisher debates the issue - read the full article
below...

http://www.avrev.com/news/0305/10.shuffle.html

Enjoy,

Diane
AVRev.com
3 answers Last reply
More about opinion piece shuffle tech solution creative

    Diane Sherwin wrote:
    > Is today's lack of artist creativity being solved by the "art" of shuffle?
    > Is Apple's iPod Shuffle the answer to a music industry constantly pushing
    > the next big single, instead of the perfect album?
    >
    > Audio Video Revolution's publisher debates the issue - read the full article
    > below...
    >
    > http://www.avrev.com/news/0305/10.shuffle.html
    >
    > Enjoy,
    >
    > Diane
    > AVRev.com

    Ok, these are getting worse. Not only is this blatant advertising, it's
    not even on topic. At least the blog guy covered a lot of tivo issues!

    Randy S.

    "Diane Sherwin" <dianesherwin@avrev.com> wrote in message
    > Is today's lack of artist creativity being solved by the "art" of shuffle?
    > Is Apple's iPod Shuffle the answer to a music industry constantly pushing
    > the next big single, instead of the perfect album?

    Who the F#$% cares?

    > Audio Video Revolution's publisher debates the issue - read the full
    > article
    > below...

    Why?

    On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:10:57 -0500, Randy S. wrote:

    > Ok, these are getting worse. Not only is this blatant advertising, it's
    > not even on topic. At least the blog guy covered a lot of tivo issues!

    LOL.... whod've thunk we'd be reminiscing about the annoying blog guy ;)

    --
    Lenroc

Ptv Tivo Creative