Built a new pc but crashes

iNemesis

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014
Good afternoon dear gentlemens,

I have an issue, yesterday i bought a new motherboard, CPU and PSU.
I have another computer that i built my self tons of times, cleaning, changing hardware etc and i bought this 3 pieces now to make a huge upgrade on my pc.

MB - ASUS MAXIMUS HERO z87
CPU- Intel i7 4790k
PSU - Corsair AX760

all the things together and guess what, does work...

First of all, my pc doesnt reboot, with the reboot button or in BIOS when i change something, no display, fans continue to spin. Only if i press the power button to shut down and click again, that boots again, but normaly doesnst boot on the first attemp, stays only with the fans spining.
When it boots, it crashes on loading screen of Windows 7, bluescreen, tries to reboot, but doesnt work like i said.

Id like some help with this, never happen to me before, and build a few pc on my own.

Tried the 1 ram boot test on all slots with the 2 rams, cleared CMOS, used default BIOS, still nothing..im really getting mad at this because it cost me a lot of money..

Help me please

iNemesis

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014

the older parts are from my older pc, and they work, i tested again a few hours ago

the "older" parts are the GPU its brand new but bought it for this new motherboard and used on the older one, the RAMS 2x2GB ddr3 1133mhz and hard drive that works normaly

so youve confirmed it all works with the new PSU? all older parts except use the new psu, so we can rule it out early on.

iNemesis

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014

the older parts work on the other pc, with the older PSU and older motherboard. this new PSU seems to work fine i guess, i can boot into bios and see everything normal, CPU, RAMS, etc.

iNemesis

Reputable
Aug 3, 2014

dont know.. its all brand new like i said, just putted all togehter for the first time and gave me that error..how do i put that bios?